ET Jay #1 EXPLOITS Jaymod Recuiting server

TRU BLOOD

Im sure this may have been brought up in the past. DAYBREAK Map has an oblivious exploit that was not designed in the OG map. This is where Allies can walk in the air and pick off the Axis's Team. A lot of complaints arise from this. So if someone has another version, I believe the map was fixed at one time. As a result, a player Speed  RAcer   still wondering around the beginning of the map (Axsis) and appeared to be lost while Axsis advanced to the Dynomite the map. I commented and got no response. I used Splat, to bring him to our spawn but he respawned again at the beginning of the map. I then realized he had his spawn set to the beginning and asked him if he knew how to reset it several times. He went on a rant about admin abuse at that point, and I explained I was trying to help him get to our spawn. He said that he was trying to kill the sky walkers that were using the exploit. 

All this can be corrected with a no controversial map if possible. TY

2 hours ago, Bunnny said:

I think every MLB map has these "secret rooms" they are part of the map and both teams can access it.

Yep, as stated above, all MLB maps have secret rooms that are accessible to both teams via display boards in game. so seeing someone walking in the air on Daybreak is pretty normal. You can still shoot them BTW, they are not immune to bullets. 

More info

Working link to how to do each one.

https://spectreclan.forumotion.net/t30-mlb-secret-rooms

Edited by Snuffs99

i can uderstand some players getting angry at players using the secret rooms but they arnt explots and are 100 percent allowed to be used on the servers , there's only like 2 maps i know of where the rooms still actually work that daybreak and temple theres also another map called BBA flag chase map where there are a few map secrets on there i,e 2 rooms in the library and a leeeroy jekins card ontop of an east spawn that lets u hear his infamous shout of his name lol, i wouldnt worry about daybreak i mean its not exactly hard to pick off those snipers as they appear in the middle of the sky to start with, its normally butthurt players that dont know the code for the room that will complian through pure jealousy even though the codes are easy to find as Snuff shows above :punk

Edited by DrSpreadem

There are secret rooms in all mlb maps so the creators could test spawn times and etc. Most servers that know what they are doing either have the final release of the maps which has them disabled or if they are running betas they versions they have have an added script to block the teleports. Is it really that much fun to sit in a room and wreck a good map by changing spawn times and launching massive panzer attacks. However, as long as we don't categories these as an exploit, I understand. As far as Speed Racer goes, that was to help him change his spawn is all. I can understand his anger if it was done on purpose.  

2 hours ago, TRU BLOOD said:

Is it really that much fun to sit in a room and wreck a good map by changing spawn times and launching massive panzer attacks. However, as long as we don't categories these as an exploit, I understand. As far as Speed Racer goes, that was to help him change his spawn is all. I can understand his anger if it was done on purpose.  

No and probably why i've never bothered myself, i've known they are there and how to access them but just never really saw the point tbh. 

• 100 1

28 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

No and probably why i've never bothered myself, i've known they are there and how to access them but just never really saw the point tbh. 

The rooms arnt really doing any harm i mean this game now is how old ? its just a bit of fun for players that have never strayed away from this game an just like a bit of fun

• Like 1

If they're dumb enough to use the sky floor when I'm playing on the other team, thats their problem. They're very easy to kill. They have 0 cover and have 0 chance of escaping my spray.

• 100 2

51 minutes ago, CabaL said:

If they're dumb enough to use the sky floor when I'm playing on the other team, thats their problem. They're very easy to kill. They have 0 cover and have 0 chance of escaping my spray.

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

• RedBaird changed the title to EXPLOITS Jaymod Recuiting server
2 hours ago, DrSpreadem said:

The rooms arnt really doing any harm i mean this game now is how old ? its just a bit of fun for players that have never strayed away from this game an just like a bit of fun

Oh i get peeps do it for their own amusement, just never been something that has interested me.......Each to their own as they say :)

• 100 1

When they use the secret room there's no way to go cause the sky is clipped so it's just for fun and annoying snipers.

Someone could remove the secret room but i'm afraid it would be called F|A Daybreak and all the rails would be gone but either way, that wouldn't fix the map cause overall, it's pretty meh.

35 minutes ago, Meshuggah said:

When they use the secret room there's no way to go cause the sky is clipped so it's just for fun and annoying snipers.

Someone could remove the secret room but i'm afraid it would be called F|A Daybreak and all the rails would be gone but either way, that wouldn't fix the map cause overall, it's pretty meh.

its a bit of fun , anyone remember the days of the hotchkiss map??? multiple rockects in allies spawn lol the same MLM Egyyt i got kicked banned multiple times xD

• Leader
21 hours ago, TRU BLOOD said:

I believe the map was fixed at one time.

I thought that I had remembered that, too, but... :hmm

7 hours ago, Meshuggah said:

it would be called F|A Daybreak

I don't have "fa_daybreak" in my etmain folder, but I do have "fa_temple.pk3", dated 9/17/2019. :D 

• Platinum VIP
13 hours ago, CabaL said:

That's exactly what I was going to post. They're too easy to kill