New Router-- Keep getting Connection interrupted

MomsSpaghetti

Was just wondering if anyone would have a idea why I would get Connection interrupted after about 2-3 mins into game play after installing the new router. (Im not on WiFi, btw) I have switched bad to the old one for now, but any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance :)  Sorry if this isn't posted in the right spot.

• Leader

IDK if some routers still need port forwarding theses days... maybe that's your problem

Follow the tutorial, it pretty much explains it good :)

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/14179-how-to-set-up-port-forwarding-for-wet-enemy-territory/

if you still have problems after that we will give it a deeper look ;)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, MomsSpaghetti said:

Was just wondering if anyone would have a idea why I would get Connection interrupted after about 2-3 mins into game play after installing the new router. (Im not on WiFi, btw) I have switched bad to the old one for now, but any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance :)  Sorry if this isn't posted in the right spot.

I'm having the same issue with my new router. Sometimes connection interrupted when I first enter the game or 2-3 mins in. Not quite sure what to do. Sometimes I can play like 12+ maps and no problem. Help? anyone?

On 2/22/2020 at 6:04 AM, MomsSpaghetti said:

Hello ! 

What is the reference of your router ? 

• Administrators
Just now, EyeofHorus said:

I have this problem too . Thought it was a problem of my internet provider or something similar ...

I have both ISP + Router/Modem. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, EyeofHorus said:

I have this problem too . Thought it was a problem of my internet provider or something similar ...

4 hours ago, XeRoiXBSU said:

yeah. not really finding anything that helped the situation.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, MomsSpaghetti said:

Share below info:

Router Channel: 2.4Gz or 5Ghz

WiFi: B / G / N / AC / AX  ?

10 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Share below info:

Router Channel: 2.4Gz or 5Ghz

WiFi: B / G / N / AC / AX  ?

About the router , it is 2.4Gz . The wifi , i have no idea what the letters stand for. I even made a phone call to my internet provider support line and there they couldnt answer me that :(

It's IEEE standard (e.g. 802.11g), I guess the easiest and simple way to check this is: go to on phone settings>wifi>click on your network name/arrow next to it to see somewhere should be label "Technology" or "Generation". It might show number of generation (WIFI 1/2/3/4) instead of IEEE
Idk if it might be on router, it's not on mine

Lol this sucks I've tried everything. pk3 cleaner, messed with all the router stuff from the links above, un/replug wires. 

This is how it works for me. Right click on ET, Run as administrator, Enter server, connection interrupted, Exit game. Do that about 4-5 times and I can finally fully play the game.  OR sometimes I'll play for a few mins then bam! Connection interrupted for 5-10 seconds, then game works fine... 10 seconds later same thing, working... playing...., then bam! connection interrupted again 5-10 seconds...

Do the first lil routine again till I can play with no problems.....    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: