VimpatLiukkaat / VimppaLiukas

VimpatLiukkaat

For those interested in watching his stream from Beg#2 on Monday, check this:

It's in this odd elvish language but you see the fragging! Forward some 1h for action. Snatch, Italy, Capuzzo, Venice and Oasis played.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advertising Ellenbro! I do in fact usually stream when I play. I do talk mostly finnish in my streams because the viewers are like 99% finnish, but I can and will talk english too if some non-finnish person announces his presence in the chat.

13 hours ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

Thanks for the advertising Ellenbro! I do in fact usually stream when I play. I do talk mostly finnish in my streams because the viewers are like 99% finnish, but I can and will talk english too if some non-finnish person announces his presence in the chat.

If you are on our discord server, we have a channel specifically made for streamers. So if you want to stream whilst playing you can post there too. ;) 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, shanniii said:

im  used to eggplant shaped things...ez game

As a man, I can quarantee I'm more used to similar shapes... ...not sizes though... ! In any case, saying you're used to eggplants is like admitting defeat already. I knew that after all this banter you just wanted to get your mouth around an eggplant and all this boasting was just a scheme.

1 minute ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

As a man, I can quarantee I'm more used to similar shapes... ...not sizes though... ! In any case, saying you're used to eggplants is like admitting defeat already. I knew that after all this banter you just wanted to get your mouth around an eggplant and all this boasting was just a scheme.

I'm just saying whatever the result its a win-win for me.

Then again, you getting your mouth around an eggplant is probably a win for you too...I know how you like to roll. ;)

• Surprise 1

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor anime girl greetingWelcome to the forums enjoy servers

If you are on our discord server, we have a channel specifically made for streamers. So if you want to stream whilst playing you can post there too. ;)

I didnt know ill check this out some other time thanks Cheep.

Edited by Esports Fox