ET ET Clutch/Special Moments

CheepHeep

Hey,

Opening this topic so you can share your epic kills for all to see. To begin with I shall share my sniper moment I had today. I am not that good of a sniper so pretty proud of myself stopping 3 doc carriers :P 

Please marvel at this glory and praise your royal chicken leaders epicness. :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Surprise 4
  • 100 3

This isn't so special, but I figured I'd share it here since I rarely trickjump while fragging even though I've spent more time trickjumping than fragging in this game. Always a nice surprise to actually land the jump and do something useful with it 😃

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularSoftMoonBigBrother

• Like 3

8 hours ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

This isn't so special, but I figured I'd share it here since I rarely trickjump while fragging even though I've spent more time trickjumping than fragging in this game. Always a nice surprise to actually land the jump and do something useful with it 😃

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularSoftMoonBigBrother

I had a flashback of this happening before, and so I found this clip from 3 years ago doing the same. I guess it's not so rare occasion after all 😕 Quite sure it was FA server even then :D This is better clip cause it has shanni mumbling in it as well ;) https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyBeautifulMangetoutAllenHuhu

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VimpatLiukkaat said:

I had a flashback of this happening before, and so I found this clip from 3 years ago doing the same. I guess it's not so rare occasion after all 😕 Quite sure it was FA server even then :D This is better clip cause it has shanni mumbling in it as well ;) https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyBeautifulMangetoutAllenHuhu

Neattttttt! Lol, totally forgot what she sounded like 😮 

• Haha 1

Just now, VimpatLiukkaat said:

I can never wash that accent off my ears even if I tried with acid >:D nah jk ❤️ shan even with her pompous, scrumptious british accent :D

That's one accent I'm sure you don't wanna "wash" off anyway haha :D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Leader
On 2/18/2020 at 5:24 AM, CheepHeep said:

Neattttttt! Lol, totally forgot what she sounded like 😮 

Check her clip

"its a dido
JadeyAnh playing Just Chatting " 

I was fooled by the spelling! 😮 

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a TJ kind of player but I do randomly attempt different jumps on various maps when I am playing. Finally got this one down. I don't know if its easy for most people but I am happy I finally did it :P 

@Achilles90 Please be proud of me. :D 

PS. No, I don't use those textures. I probably have a random pk3 that loads when I review the demo. 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Love 1

My personal favorite, the chances of pulling that off again in a full server are really slim. I just love how 2 guys got the hint and joined the dramatic walk.

Edited by AcidParadox
  • Haha 4
  • Surprise 1

Wish I was recording earlier, but I believe we were playing Venice and someone on Axis had killed me by their CP (last spawn), but as my body fell after jumping it counted as a goomba. So basically we traded. 😛  

• Haha 1