ET Admins commands

Vidmo

Good morning!

He writes this because we have a small problem that I have heard of and which I had the opportunity to deal with today.

It's about a cheater looking at Jaymod, after banning he re-enters, practically the bans only give a temporary effect.
However, we have too few admins on this server who can do anything with such a delicacy. My proposal is to give trusted administrators of lower level banning commands, thanks to which they will be able to stop or stop cheaters for at least some time. Today has attempted to fight such admin probl3m? but to no avail. Players seeing the admin expect action, action. probl3m? he did not have how to work, he did not have such commands, which is understandable to almost half of the players who know something about admin and ranks. Nevertheless, the remaining number of players begins to doubt then F | A. The number of administrators able to act should be increased. This should not harm Jaymod, but even improve its performance.

This is today's cheater, it has been banned several times. I'm sorry, probl3m? for publishing his pm to me, I hope he won't beat me for it :) But it was obvious that he was trying to do something at all. He went for someone who could do something and CheepHeep took care of it accordingly. Fortunately.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pz0q99esh0zwgbo/2020-02-02_15-22-40.mp4/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v27pktomypvltt9/2020-02-02_15-11-25.mp4/file

• Like 4

If trusted regulars can even just splat tf of him after getting a good demo, can neutralize him till admins show up or he rage quits. Or even put him spec so he cant play.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, dasp said:

Discord is also a good place to let higher admins know what is going on, probl3m? just doesn't have access to those commands.

But even doing @lvl 14 admins can still take some time. Thats why I'm saying to allow some trusted players to have basic commands like putteam or splat. To reduce the cheater's impact on the game till admins arrive to ban them.

But a Trusted VIP member (level 9) and a Clan Friend (level 10, Example: bunny) can use the command !kick, and the !kick command bans the player automatically for 3 minutes,

22 hours ago, dasp said:

Discord is also a good place to let higher admins know what is going on, probl3m? just doesn't have access to those commands.

I know that.

That's why I wrote it all to change it.