yup, seems to be me

r33l

Hi folks!

I was asked to reveal myself here about ET and about some things that maybe define me in a small manner. So i picked the lines below from others, as it seems to be common here. Of course you can ask more if you like to. I try my best in answering ;) I found F|A in google one day and gave it a shot. I don't really play other games cause of insufficient timesupport. I think the game is awesome for fair and direct combat. And it's fast. I like fast games cause you react more kind of naturally to the situation. Big props to anyone who has got a KR over 10;) Some players like Midnight or Flamma and many others are insanely good at giving headshots. I wish I could do that. Instead I'm tumbling through the level at least not getting shot by bots after 1 or 2 years playing :D I play the Beginners #2 almost exclusiv. I was told to apply for the clan. I just like to play around a bit. Nothing serious. Sometimes aggressive flaming at Seawall Battery. But there is definitly a transfer to a medic most of the time :D Level 2 -> Yeah :) Pick those other guys that have applied. way better. Have a question. Why is my PRW relative high (for me^^) with 0.64X at the moment and my KR is relative low 4.3XX and doesn't want to get better? :D

First name: Vladi
Any sort of Nickname?: r33l, tricK.DN4
What country are you from?: Originally from czech, but living for a quarter of a century in germany
Are you a Parent?: nope
How many siblings do you have?: 2 step and 2 half siblings^^
What's your shoe size?: 45-46, guess thats 10 or 11 in uk shoesize
What do you do for a living?: research
Greatest Fear?: Who? Where? What?
First thing you look for in a new friend?: sincerity, but it's close to many others
Farthest you've been from home?: Literally and exaclty the other side of the world
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Was one of the top sites in google about playing ET

Cat or Dog?: Both
What are your hobbies?: Lots
What kind of Sports do you like?: tabletennis, beerpong
What's your favorite color?: green
How about your favorite type of music?: Rap, Jazz, Funk
Favorite Song?: Any of Morlockk Dilemma
What's your favorite TV show?: I don't have a TV, TV sucks btw, make your own shizz
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Sci-fi, Thriller
Favorite Movie?: The Shawshank Redeption
Favorite Book?: Lots of sci-fi
What makes you very happy?: living with others
What makes you very sad?: dying alone
What's your favorite beverage?: Bunderberger ginger beer
What you're favorite food/snack?: Banana Cake
Favorite actor/Actress?: Natalie Portman
Favorite season? Why?: Spring and Autumn. It doesn't roast my computer but it's still warm.
Favorite subject in school?: geography
Favorite thing to learn about?: About anyone that reads this stuff

What are your top three games of all time?: Elder Scrolls, THPS3, ET
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: THPS3 but it's almost dead already, is a player maybe here? :D
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassd to telel your friends about: Hexen
How many games do you own?: Few
Do you play console?: no
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): pc
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVkylmaKyB3C8jqgV-9-sVA
Edited by r33l
Grammar corrections^^
  • Like 6
  • 100 1