ET Hardcore Can we please put some vsays on hardcore

Mufasa

I think it would be excellent if we put vsays on Hardcore. Who would complain if I was able to say "that's the way uh huh uh huh I like it" at denesis after he teamkills me with dynamite? No one. Everyone wants this. Cheep wants this. Stryder wants this. Everyone wants this! Make Hardcore great again!

#MufasaTrump2020

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• CheepHeep changed the title to Can we please put some vsays on hardcore

cg_noVoiceChats "1"
 i do believe this is command so u dont have to hear people spamin this crap..  im all for fun but  people spam it big time.harses my mellow.

• Like 1

Dont think its a good idea, tends to provoke spam and vsays contests between players focusing out some of attention from the game itself. Specially on Silent1 or HC.

If you guys are in dire need of funny vsays or a "change" there is NQ1 server, I have recently been more active there and indeed vsays are funny.

So in conclusion if I want to enjoy them I just go to another server that fills up my whim.

• Like 1