ET jAY 1

DrSpreadem

Some players ive noticed on jay1 go spec to see where their last player has killed them from....yes yes i know i use mortar qiute alot but i dont think thats fair gaming at all, would it be possible to make Spec screen to go black so they cant basically cheat to help their team like in ETPro?

As a general rule : anything that gives an unfair advantage  is not permitted.

Tell who it is to an admin you meet on Jay1 so they can take care of it.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gengis said:

As a general rule : anything that gives an unfair advantage  is not permitted.

Tell who it is to an admin you meet on Jay1 so they can take care of it.

Gengis

Happens nearly ever day so yes ty for the support and i will pm an admin, but u can understand the feeling for etpro black screen bc of this and chatter betwen players in spec and themselves is a no no!

2 hours ago, THE BEAST said:

People going to spec an telling teams where mortar is? 

Yes m8

56 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Quit being a little girl, hiding in the back and come up front and die like a man!!!!

We all are sitting/hiding behind interwebz , so its ok. 

@DrSpreadem take demo to prove your point. 

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

I use mortar too. When you hold G (minimap), you see every enemies yourteammates have on their sight. Helmet icon is for soldiers, cross for medic, etc. 

On minimap, one square is around 5°. A guy with helmet who doesn't move at all might be mortar.

Except if you meant being stabbed ... ?

• 100 1

27 minutes ago, 0siE. said:

I use mortar too. When you hold G (minimap), you see every enemies yourteammates have on their sight. Helmet icon is for soldiers, cross for medic, etc. 

On minimap, one square is around 5°. A guy with helmet who doesn't move at all might be mortar.

Except if you meant being stabbed ... ?

spreadman meant to say , that when he use mortar, other team player go to spec to see his  "mortar location" . which is unfair. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Aren't most of the common mortar positions generally known?

yea they are known by most that are knowlegable and i know what 0sie means but people actually do go  spec to help a friend etc find you, its just a suggestion about the black screen but obviously just for players and not Admins

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
14 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

yea they are known by most that are knowlegable and i know what 0sie means but people actually do go  spec to help a friend etc find you, its just a suggestion about the black screen but obviously just for players and not Admins

That would make it impossible to spec and demo potential cheaters by anyone other than Admins, probably

• Like 3

6 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

That would make it impossible to spec and demo potential cheaters by anyone other than Admins, probably

Thta a fair comment, ill try to do a demo if it happens again

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tipsy said:

spreadman meant to say , that when he use mortar, other team player go to spec to see his  "mortar location" . which is unfair. 

what Tipsy said: go in spec, to check "where is the ohter morta player, is not fair and not allowed

17. Sitting in spec and giving details about the other team to provide an unfair advantage is not allowed. Admins will warn you and if after that it continues, the admin will be forced to mute the player for as long as that person remains in spec.

source: F|A Wiki

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Just point out of someone does it, but typically, if someone goes spec to see where the mortar is, they want to kill the guy themselves

• Like 1