lOST lEVELS

TRU BLOOD

Ok, here we go. Just installed a new PC. However, my ET Keys did not move over so I have a new clean install of ET. So, is there a way to reset my level. All files, were wiped on new install. It appears that my GUID for Silent is the same but profiles and levels arnt there. Currently im playing under $etplayer$ log in as regular player. 

• Leader
41 minutes ago, TRU BLOOD said:

Failed pure server check

Are you running ET "as admin"?  

I had avoided all of that on this computer by installing ET on my  D:/ drive.  On my prior computer, I had set both the ET.exe and the Shortcut to it to "run as admin".

If you have ET installed in the "C:/program files" then its files are access-protected and one of the first things that ET does is to write to the etconfig.cfg with the ID of the "last valid renderer", or try to. 

@TRU BLOOD

It is normal you do not have your level ingame since your GUIDS changed and i didnt set your level on HC.

First, i sent you a PM .... follow the instructions in it to fix your ET guid.

Second, the silent guid you have ingame is not the same as the one in your profile. Follow the instructions in gave you ingame to fix it (/sil_guid in your console and you post the last 8 digits without the :2 at the end in your profile).

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • Like 2

Yes I did, but when I ghosted from one PC to the new one, it did not completely come over. Once everything was finish, the other PC was reset to factory by someone else. So no recoverable :( 

• Sad 1