ET Hardcore Player FA-ProfTony always in spec and slow down gameplay

Rogier

Prof Tony is online 24/7 and delayed the game. Because he does not press 'ready', players have to wait 50 seconds each time before the new game starts. Very annoying if you play alone or with a small group and everyone has already pressed 'ready'. Just saying

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Surprise 1

Hey mate, 

The 50 seconds intermission time is there to allow players to vote for the map they want and also gives them time to look at their stats. I'm sure Prof. Tony is innocent of any crimes and I feel a little patience goes a long way bud. If we wanted, we could put the intermission time at 10 seconds so people don't have to wait but then there will be very little time to check stats and to vote for a map.

Hope you understand. 

Good day. :) 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

Perhaps he needed more time to get ready. Why would you want to take his preparation time away from him? Not everyone is die-hard focused on the game. What if some people go out to get a drink and they need this time.

If you want more focused gameplay, you are free to visit our etpro servers any time

• Administrators

Whole warm up i can reduce to 30 sec. .. actually no - shuffle logic depends on it. I will see if i can minimize warm up time to bit less on hardcore.  I think it's set to 35 sec so people can get enough time to change class after auto shuffle which happens every 2 maps. 

Tony is admin and he goes on and off. He spends his electric bill on joining server so that all can enjoy. It should be other way around i.e. thanking him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 3