Beginners 2 Error

PHNTM

Goldrush, the version where you blow up one of the side walls of the bank. All the players got disconnected, had never seen it before.

edit: =F|A= Goldrush Beta 2

Edited by PHNTM
  • Thanks 1

• Leader

If I am not wrong, usually this is from server side. I remember when using to much commands or repeatedly use commands example type !admintest a bunch of times you end up kicked with this message... doesn't mean its because you used commands, it was just an example. Sometimes it can be triggered by maps config.... usually just reconnect and you will be fine

Edited by rambozo37
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

If I am not wrong, usually this is from server side. I remember when using to much commands or repeatedly use commands example type !admintest a bunch of times you end up kicked with this message... usually just reconnect and you will be fine

Yes server side since server runs the map. This error usually happens by too many entities(items, map objects - rubble, etc)
There were some attempts to fix this issue with goldrush which reduced occurence of error but still happens sometimes. Unless server doesn't get back up - please report on =F|A= discord in #server-status channel so we can bring it back up asap.

Happy fragging 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • 100 2

I'm about to change maps this weekend, so maybe I'll replace that map. Never had issues before afaik tho, but better safe than this :)

So feel free to suggest your preferred maps on the suggestion topic.

And thx for reporting!

!apply 😝

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 2

• Leader
7 minutes ago, Shana said:

Yes server side since server runs the map. This error usually happens by too many entities(items, map objects - rubble, etc)

Many years back, I remember super goldrush used to drive me crazy with this error lol!

That happened for the first time on this map I think, since it was added to the server, at least I've never expierenced anything like that. And it happened after the time ended and everyone was waiting for the next map. I reconnected after... 3 times?

edit 2: another issue, we lost half of the server 'cause of that error :(

I freaking love those tiny !apply under every phtnm's posts :D

Edited by notellenPage
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RendeL said:

I'm about to change maps this weekend, so maybe I'll replace that map. Never had issues before afaik tho, but better safe than this :)

So feel free to suggest your preferred maps on the suggestion topic.

And thx for reporting!

!apply 😝

You know I like TC base so... keep that in mind :))

I know!! x)) 

• Like 1

This happened after the map (GR Beta) had finished and whilst loading the next map MLB Daybreak. I crashed 3 times with the same message. I also crashed 2 times during MLB Daybreak.

As Hesis would say " it was an extraordinary night"

At least it was server based and not my side 😜

• Like 1