ET looks cloudy

Sl!ck

Hey whats up everyone. So i've been having this issue with my game lately where when i try to play in fullscreen it looks cloudy and gray but when i minimize the game and it's not in full screen it look's perfectly fine. Would anyone know what this issue is? I've never had this problem before and it just started this earlier this week which is what lead to me reinstalling et. Also it's only with my config so i know it has to be something with my config. Any help would be appreciated. Here's my config if you would like to take a look.

Slick.cfg

• Like 1

can u post a screen shot of ur view plz.. 

maybe u r looking in worng place check ur gpu driver settings and ur monitor settings also.

Edited by captnconcrete

his /r ignorehwgamma is 1

why u have ur  r mode 6 and  then seta r mode "-1" is beyond me. im sure it doesnt have anything to do with ur cloudy . 

try doing a / vid restart.

double check that your resolution is  what u have in ur  cfg.

still would like to see a screen shot of it.

• 100 1

2 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

his /r ignorehwgamma is 1

yes and that's the reason why his game looks different in window mode, because system gamma kicks in.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:33 PM, captnconcrete said:

can u post a screen shot of ur view plz.. 

maybe u r looking in worng place check ur gpu driver settings and ur monitor settings also.

20191108_175146 (1).jpg

• Haha 2

I think it was something with my drivers. I rolled back my nvidia drivers and it seems to have worked. Thank you for your help everyone.

• Like 2
  • 100 1