Client Issue I can not play :(

KillerPunisher250511

Question

After Gameday, which was a lot of fun, I had trouble playing.
I enter ET as usual and enter Jay2 after there, I join a team and manage to play only 2 minutes and freezes taking me directly to the main desk.
That is what happened to me. I would like to know if anyone could help me. 

• Sad 1

7 answers to this question

Have you tried using a clean install? I mentioned it to you earlier when you were on Jay2. See if you can get into the game with a brand new installation and then we'll work from there.

this is what is happening

2019-10-29-192915-caen2.jpg.25f4b1cf0e787c26e39a42690ecedf63.jpg

Looks like packet loss no ?

to many background apps running ?

u share ur connection ?

could this help us to figure out what's going on ?

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/400-winmtr-64-bit/

Or from that topic

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/91333-known-et-issues-solutions/?tab=comments#comment-790852

21-ET.exe crashes without error message
Reason: The game crashes, freeze, or quits in any way without displaying an error message (or at least you do not have time to see it).

Solutions 1:

• 1 / Check that your system has the minimum required. 
    2 / Check that you have the latest video card drivers. 
    3 / Check that you have the latest chipsets (for the motherboard). 
    4 / Turn off (to the maximum) the applications at the bottom of the spot. 
    5 / Some players have problems also after several map changes. In this case, reboot the computer. 
    6 / If you have changed the options of the game, restore the default (set recommended).

Warning : Punkbuster has noticed conflicts with these materials:
Motherboards based on nForce4:

If you have a SATA controller:

• Look at which SATA Controller is present in your system. Then check on the manufacturer's website if there are any driver updates (especially for WHQL drivers). If nothing is found, look for a driver on the same site. You can also check on the website of the manufacturer of the motherboard.

If none of these solutions is conclusive:

• Go to: Mesdrivers.com and download all the updates.

• Like 1

open et  click ur et icon .. and pull up ur counsel  what is going on any errors ?also u can  click start  right click et icon  got to properties  click open file location click etded  see if u have any errors there. also what o/s u running.sounds to me tho that some how ur trying to  play in jay mod with nq mod.. that wont work ..   check to see if u have any  pak>3  files  that have a tmp. at end delete them.

Edited by captnconcrete

Hace 2 horas, ElEl dijo:

Have you tried using a clean install? I mentioned it to you earlier when you were on Jay2. See if you can get into the game with a brand new installation and then we'll work from there.

Yes i try that.

1 hour ago, Letdown said:

this is what is happening

2019-10-29-192915-caen2.jpg.25f4b1cf0e787c26e39a42690ecedf63.jpg

Looks like packet loss no ?

to many background apps running ?

u share ur connection ?

could this help us to figure out what's going on ?

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/400-winmtr-64-bit/

Or from that topic

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/91333-known-et-issues-solutions/?tab=comments#comment-790852

21-ET.exe crashes without error message
Reason: The game crashes, freeze, or quits in any way without displaying an error message (or at least you do not have time to see it).

Solutions 1:

• 1 / Check that your system has the minimum required. 
    2 / Check that you have the latest video card drivers. 
    3 / Check that you have the latest chipsets (for the motherboard). 
    4 / Turn off (to the maximum) the applications at the bottom of the spot. 
    5 / Some players have problems also after several map changes. In this case, reboot the computer. 
    6 / If you have changed the options of the game, restore the default (set recommended).

Warning : Punkbuster has noticed conflicts with these materials:
Motherboards based on nForce4:

If you have a SATA controller:

• Mire qué controlador SATA está presente en su sistema.  Luego verifique en el sitio web del fabricante si hay actualizaciones de controladores (especialmente para los controladores WHQL).  Si no se encuentra nada, busque un controlador en el mismo sitio.  También puede consultar en el sitio web del fabricante de la placa base.

Si ninguna de estas soluciones es concluyente:

• Vaya a: Mesdrivers.com y descargue todas las actualizaciones.

para salir de la universidad lo intentaré

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

abrir y hacer clic en su icono ... y abrir su consejo ¿qué está pasando con cualquier error? también puede hacer clic en iniciar, hacer clic con el botón derecho en el icono y acceder a las propiedades, hacer clic en abrir la ubicación del archivo, hacer clic en ver si tiene algún error allí. también lo que está ejecutando. Me parece que de alguna manera estás tratando de jugar en jay mod con nq mod ... que no funcionará ... verifica si tienes algún paquete> 3 archivos que tengan un tmp. al final elimínalos.

in that I will tell my father to help me

• Like 1

Hmm apparently i have solved everything i deleted a file like that ~~~~~~~~~~~~.pk3 and then i did not take anything for now :P 

Thanks for the help guys 

Killah...

• Like 4