ET Help me i dont know what can i do :)

FixFox
Go to solution Solved by CabaL,

I am sking for help,i dont know what to do if someon knows please answer.When it comes to answers,click twice,i have alredy tried nothing and evrythinh else that occurred to me.its about setting switch to alternate.

help me.png

I know what you mean and I do it again and again I tried to do it but it is a mistake. When it happened to me on another computer, so it is the fault of the set just does not brew what the click will do and I still can not set it. I know that it sounds like I wouldn't be able to set the key but that's not how the other keys are replaced without a problem but if you get stuck like clicking the left button it starts flashing red but if the right button is clicked it is still me that the system would think I do not want to set the button I just want to undo actions.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, FixFox said:

I know what you mean and I do it again and again I tried to do it but it is a mistake. When it happened to me on another computer, so it is the fault of the set just does not brew what the click will do and I still can not set it. I know that it sounds like I wouldn't be able to set the key but that's not how the other keys are replaced without a problem but if you get stuck like clicking the left button it starts flashing red but if the right button is clicked it is still me that the system would think I do not want to set the button I just want to undo actions.

Bind it in your config. Share your config and give me KEY and what Action you would like to bind. 

• Solution

If I'm reading this correctly, you're trying to bind the alt-fire action? And I see The|Knight in the kill feed which means you're on Jaymod1. Jaymod doesn't let users set that bind through that menu for some reason. In the esc menu go to >Jaymod>Misc and bind it there or go into your config file and do this:

bind mouse2 "+attack2"

if you're unbinding, best thing to do is go into config file and remove above command. the command in console ingame would be:

/unbind mouse2

Edited by CabaL
added unbind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1