et install

bo0m

can someone help me 4 et download? need short guidance, i kinda forgot how it goes rlly. what I need to download (2.60 patch b, do I need PB or not anymore (i know it's dead but last time I had to download it idk rlly why), etc.. thnx in advance. 👍

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bo0m said:

ty bro, nah, tried it once while I was active, had more issues than fun with it. 

What kind of issues did you have ? I use the latest version 2.76 and it works fine on any FA server.

Gengis

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gengis said:

What kind of issues did you have ? I use the latest version 2.76 and it works fine on any FA server.

Gengis

I had several issues, monitor screen blinking, couldnt get up after using (c) crouch,  couldnt save and exev. any saved settings, even with load of help from @Siwex89 just couldnt get it right, only what i got from legacy was a nerv. breakdown lol.

• Haha 1