Bad day made worse?

that_guy

So after being forced to switch my schedule at work, a nice 6 or 8 point buck decided to use my car to commit suicide. As if it isn't bad enough he ruined my hood, headlight, corner light, bumper, fender, door, mirror, rocker molding, tire and screwed up the alingment. I spent the next 5 hours looking for him. So after being awake for 32 hours, I still had no nice sized buck to show for the totaled car and lack of sleep..... Story of my life.

Having a car out of commission is a bummer, no physical injuries? My wife and I used to live in a small ranching town where deer accidents happened weekly, some involved serious injury so one brightside is it could have been worse...

I hit a deer once. I just clipped it, but I was driving a little Mazda 6 so it dented a little bit. I went out looking for the deer too, if it wasn't dead I was going to beat it to death with my bare hands.

That would take awile, but ateast the meat would be tenderized if you wanted to eat it. :D