ET Bounty

TRU BLOOD

I was wondering if there was a possibility of a command for ET players to put  Bounty on the other team for repeated kills in a game. The reward could be extra points etc. I say at least 3 or 4 kills on you by the opposing team. 

Any opinions....

• Like 3

Not sure which Mod you would like this for but there is a Bounty Hunter award in NQ, think it puts a 1 point bounty on kill streaks in multiples of 5, so for 5 kill streak its 1 bounty etc, something like that.

• 100 1

Thank you for the info. 5 times seems too long though. 3 would be more fun. I like to see if its possible on Hardcore silent mod would be neat. A little something more to peak interest. 

6 minutes ago, TRU BLOOD said:

Thank you for the info. 5 times seems too long though. 3 would be more fun. I like to see if its possible on Hardcore silent mod would be neat. A little something more to peak interest. 

Sorry mate i think the context of my post has come across wrong, its 5 kills = 1 bounty, not 5 kill streaks.

• Like 1