Other =F|A=Halloween Gameday 2019!

CheepHeep

And another great game day ends special thanks to El for all his hard work setting up the server 

and to cheep for being there to host for 90%  of the day and to all other members who chipped in were needed also thanks to all who showed up for some fun.

our next event will be our christmas game day come december stay tuned for future news regarding that 

have a safe and Happy Halloween.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, D..X said:

And another great game day ends special thanks to El for all his hard work setting up the server 

Happy to help. Did DD get the soundpack added in the end?

Also for future reference, were there any maps that should've been added/removed?

• Like 3

• Leader
2 hours ago, ElEl said:

were there any maps that

I was on a few hours ago and was surprised to see GoldenDunk_a2 on the map-vote-list.  Is that a "stable" version for us?  It played okay with 2 humans and 10 bots on. 

Does NQ#1 normally have an inactivity-put-to-spec?  It didn't move me.

...and a BIG :clap:for all of the work you that did on the maps and files for GameDay!   I was a witness to some of your testing yesterday, Friday night.  :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I was on a few hours ago and was surprised to see GoldenDunk_a2 on the map-vote-list.  Is that a "stable" version for us?  It played okay with 2 humans and 10 bots on. 

Does NQ#1 normally have an inactivity-put-to-spec?  It didn't move me.

...and a BIG :clap:for all of the work you that did on the maps and files for GameDay!   I was a witness to some of your testing yesterday, Friday night.  :D

Oh yes i wasnt moved too , i was raped when i went afk and disconnected seeing my stats 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really enjoyed it :)

Thanks for everyone who helped with the making of this great event, I really liked the Halloween themed maps, and also for everyone who attended it

2019-10-26-201138-zombie_city.thumb.jpg.7efa2e048880b6840d23d19f621a0c60.jpg2019-10-26-202414-zombie_city.thumb.jpg.3cc615c3f40a0e233d93955babd5f0fb.jpg2019-10-26-204122-uje_halloween_d.thumb.jpg.aee191b79d9c62fc3e43afc164b14f38.jpg2019-10-26-213038-industry2.thumb.jpg.bd62abfc68e5ece2c55bf61cf85d8361.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ElEl said:

Also for future reference, were there any maps that should've been added/removed?

all maps worked well so nothing id say to remove as for adds you know golden dunk was requested but i did not here any other request

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1