ET NQ #1 Warbell Rule

Snuffs99

Hi, I'm after a bit of info specific to this map and the following rule:-

Warbell

1. Axis are not allowed to build the Command Post or attempt to destroy other gates before destroying the guard house gate first.

Is this to be enforced on NQ1 and in what way?, every time Warbell is on someone does this exact thing, i've mentioned it in game during the map a few times yet people still do it and don't seem to care. Annoys me tbh.

So clarification on enforcing this rule would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any info given.

• Like 1

Hey today I noticed a strange thing.

Is it against rule to wj and wait for allies player to open door so that axis guy can take flag ? I asked scarface and he said it is against rule , but I don't see it any against, it's a tactics perhaps? 

In fuel dump allies can blow fuel dump without tank , by wjing but in pirates it's against rule to wj and secure obj ?? How is it any different? Please solve this issue.

14 minutes ago, Kai said:

Hey today I noticed a strange thing.

Is it against rule to wj and wait for allies player to open door so that axis guy can take flag ? I asked scarface and he said it is against rule , but I don't see it any against, it's a tactics perhaps? 

In fuel dump allies can blow fuel dump without tank , by wjing but in pirates it's against rule to wj and secure obj ?? How is it any different? Please solve this issue.

For jay 1 :

1. We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
  2. Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is allowed to complete the objective after first 5 minutes.

For NQ 1 :

1. There is no rush rule on this server but we do encourage people to play the map for a minimum of 5 minutes before completing the final objective so that everyone can enjoy the map.
  2. Trickjumping is allowed to complete the objective after 5 minutes.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

For jay 1 :

1. We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
  2. Trick-jumping (jump over walls, etc...) is allowed to complete the objective after first 5 minutes.

For NQ 1 :

1. There is no rush rule on this server but we do encourage people to play the map for a minimum of 5 minutes before completing the final objective so that everyone can enjoy the map.
  2. Trickjumping is allowed to complete the objective after 5 minutes.

But I got flag by allies opening door

• 100 1

I know warbell has antirush etc but depending on the Admin thats on though pit jumping is allowed because of the antirush but for myself and many others it gives axis chance to change spawns to the command post and blow all the objectives giving them and advantage, maybe reduce the antirush time to what it should be 5mins to secure the book and repair the bell, but do NOT allow the pit jumping.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay, thanks for the replies but forgetting Kai and his TJ on Fuel dump..........

On Warbell given it has a rule all by itself (as posted in first post) are people allowed to break that rule, or does 'allowing 5 min before rushing a map' counter the rule?

If they can break it great problem solved, if they cant though how is it meant to be dealt with?.

Upside is that its not played that much. lol

Edited by Snuffs99

wait the 5 mins then jump the pit same applies for fueldump but there's quite a lengthy antirush on warbell, so at the same time it shouldnt be an exscuse for them to be allowed to jump the pit before hand which happens everyday resulting in them having and unfair advantage, again same thing happens on fueldump antirush is on but after 5 mins it dosent stop allies from building their command post and camp/TJ over the wall place mines everywhere at the Dump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Want's stopping the problem with this 2 maps? disable double jump...i remember some several years ago in another server, i cant remember the name,   We had can't do the double jump, the maps was a big dificult, main in the Fuel Dump, but if we has a good covert ops  in disquise, we can plant the TNT in all time of the match....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Daddy You can still jump over the lake fence i Warbell with teamwork or a teammates nade.

Edited by m00jii
forgot to add mapname
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, m00jii said:

@Daddy You can still jump over the lake fence with teamwork or a teammates nade.

Hello Moojii...in Warbell you mean? but i dont know exctly if i can jump the fence with dj disabled...you know?

• Thanks 1

Warbell sucks, this map should be deleted 

I only play this map when server is almost empty and some newbie will vote for it 

And when is 15-20 ppl playing its always goldrush or  siwa ... typical NQ1 :crazy

Just look how many times those two maps were player compared to others, that's loco 😂

https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/nq1/index.php?do=maps

Edited by Siwex89
  • Like 1
  • 100 1