ET Discussion on Jay 1 about Slots, Jay 2, etc...

-=HipKat=-

Tipsy and unknown yesterday said in chat to fill up jay2 when jay1 was full when etbeach , a small map was being played.

And then..

No one went , although there were like 20 ppls in jay2 and perfect for gaming experience.

This shows that no one except hipkat has problem with overcrowding , everyone enjoys the server to be overcrowded.

This ends the topic

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, Kai said:

This shows that no one except hipkat has problem with overcrowding , everyone enjoys the server to be overcrowded.

This ends the topic

I get that you don't like me and the feeling is mutual but 1, no, I'm NOT the only one who has a problem with over crowding and you sound like a 10 year old bratty kid for even saying that and 2, who gave you the authority to end MY topic? this is a discussion not a "Let's-prove-HipKat-wrong" thread. If you don't agree with or like the discussion, then stay the hell out of it

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Eazy said:

Jay 1 was full yesterday soo i played on jay 2 . It was pretty crowded and fun :camper

Yeah, on weekends it gets like that. Right now, 11:30 AM US Central time, Jay 2 has 5 human players on it. (Jay 1 is full, for reference)

Edited by -=HipKat=-

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I get that you don't like me and the feeling is mutual but 1, no, I'm NOT the only one who has a problem with over crowding and you sound like a 10 year old bratty kid for even saying that

25 minutes ago, Kai said:

Hipkat don't be a fool

listen guys keep it civil i could care less who likes who keep calm or i will be locking the topic end of story

Edited by D..X
  • Like 4

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, D..X said:

listen guys keep it civil i could care less who likes who keep calm or i will be locking the topic end of story

You're right, I apologize

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Kai said:

Hipkat don't be a fool , ppls work / study at this time , play at night ok?

OK, I'll report back when night gets here and people aren't studying or at work, generally

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Kai said:

Hipkat don't be a fool , ppls work / study at this time , play at night ok?

So now, it is after work, after dinner and you were right! There are now TEN humans on Jay 2! 
Jay 1 has 35 humans....

I've had enough of this bullsh*t.
Once again, suggestions are suggestions. Opinions are opinions. All are welcomed here.
What isn't welcomed is pointless bickering, arguing or putting others down. Whether that's through text, memes, photos, pulling rank, etc.

There doesn't have to be any escalation if everybody just treats others with respect. So let's start there. And let's stay civil.
Thank you!

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1