Jump to content
-=HipKat=-

ET Discussion on Jay 1 about Slots, Jay 2, etc...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, valkk said:

HipKat, you say you're a competitive player but you're playing on jaymod servers, there isn't a competition, I'm not trying to brag or stroke my own ego, but it's not hard on there, let's be honest.

 

Why not try etpro if you're a 'competitive player's?

Because the ETPro servers are dead when I play and you really don't need to talk to me about ETPro since I owned and/or managed some of the bigger ETPro server back in the day

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Because the ETPro servers are dead when I play and you really don't need to talk to me about ETPro since I owned and/or managed some of the bigger ETPro server back in the day

What do you expect from a 16 year old? There are still decent servers around, but it's just when people decide to play. You say you're a competitive player, ever play in any teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

comparing ..et open servers to etpro league is just peer stupid.. 

 

comparing jaymod to etpro is just peer stupid. 

 

u can be competitive in any mod..  play ur class. do obj . an not try to frag  high score. ive won alot of etpro games an never fired my gun once.lol 

 

amazing tho we still here talking about this 16 yrs later. ive noticed a pattern here . with hipkat..  he speaks his mind gets slammed to floor. do u even know who he once was ..i do .. much respect to u hipkat!

 

 

  • 100 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't try to bring any aspect from ETPro into Jaymod. 2 completely separate atmospheres. If you're looking for higher skill ceiling and more competitive playstyles, go into FA Hardcore.

 

Or maybe organize some NA ETpro game days? I'm sure the higher admins would be glad to help you push this if you proposed it. If theres NA ETpro poppin in the evenings, I'm down to play.

 

The map rotation isn't perfect on Jay1 and I've made my requests in forums, 2 of the maps I requested are even in the server. If people want maps -/+ in the server, have them post in forums or note take for them and post on their behalf. The leaders surely can't keep track of every single request in server that isn't made in the forums.

 

Jay 1 will never be "perfect" by everyone's standards. There will be certain times where its better for some people that are worse for others.

  • Like 3
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 6:16 AM, valkk said:

What do you expect from a 16 year old? There are still decent servers around, but it's just when people decide to play. You say you're a competitive player, ever play in any teams?

Yes dude, I been playing this game for 13 years now. Most of the people who play ET Pro and the servers themselves are European. When I get home from work, it's 3AM in Europe and besides, like I posted above, I'm old now. I don't have the reflexes, mostly in my eyes that I did in the past so in ETPro these days, it's not even fun anymore

22 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

e speaks his mind gets slammed to floor. do u even know who he once was ..i do .. much respect to u hipkat!

 

 

Thank you, Sir!!!! And back to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CabaL said:

The leaders surely can't keep track of every single request in server that isn't made in the forums.

You realize this whole thread started with me posting about what people say/request on the server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea i was like 27 when i started playing et now im 43 .. there is a big diff.im not as good as i once was either. but i dont play et for same reasons now either.

  • 100 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I don't like it when the server has 45+ players, too much overcrowding and a lot of spam from rifles, mines, panzers, mortars. I tend to disconnect and go play on HC or silent, even etpro. Like previously said, jay1 will never be perfect for anyone, you can't please everybody.

 

But correct me if I'm wrong, but are the settings on both jay1 and jay2 the same so what would be the problem in connecting there when jay1 is full, or the other servers.

 

Like said, can't please everybody.

  • Like 1
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, valkk said:

Personally I don't like it when the server has 45+ players, too much overcrowding and a lot of spam from rifles, mines, panzers, mortars. I tend to disconnect and go play on HC or silent, even etpro. Like previously said, jay1 will never be perfect for anyone, you can't please everybody.

 

But correct me if I'm wrong, but are the settings on both jay1 and jay2 the same so what would be the problem in connecting there when jay1 is full, or the other servers.

 

Like said, can't please everybody.

Well and that IS one of my suggestions, that Jay 1 have 10 less slots OR 10 less public slots and 10 more private slots for admins to use maybe (??) Which would still be less people in general so less spamming of the things you listed and redirect more to Jay 2, where settings are basically the same, but Jay 2 has Adren and Jay 1 has Poison Knives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Well and that IS one of my suggestions, that Jay 1 have 10 less slots OR 10 less public slots and 10 more private slots for admins to use maybe (??) Which would still be less people in general so less spamming of the things you listed and redirect more to Jay 2, where settings are basically the same, but Jay 2 has Adren and Jay 1 has Poison Knives

 

15703736958942677351264398220325.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if it was possible, i d make Jay 1 100 slots , 50 vs 50 . Pure madness :crazy  i d probably su*k even more but it would be amazing lol

 

gamer GIF by Totorial

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eazy said:

if it was possible, i d make Jay 1 100 slots , 50 vs 50 . Pure madness :crazy  i d probably su*k even more but it would be amazing lol

 

 

🤨

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eazy said:

if it was possible, i d make Jay 1 100 slots , 50 vs 50 . Pure madness :crazy  i d probably su*k even more but it would be amazing lol

DJ would have over 500 kills by the end of Caen if he had mortar on allies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think the current settings at the moment, are the settings that make the server(jay1) popular as it is now. Making too big/much changes at once might not turn out as expected.

 

I love and hate all the madness with all explosions, yet I keep on coming back. Also as a thought, if we would restrict f.e playercount by 10 (add private slots and take out normal ones), that is what? 20% of players and even with redirect it doesn't mean people would go to Jay2 or jay3. I can say since pretty much each time I get redirected. I just quit and try again later, don't know about others.

 

Just a thought, what  would you think that happens when you restrict explosions since they are used so much? And suddenly you would have, f.e half of them.

 

I remember that we tested out lesser damage on explosions, but it didn't feel the same anymore( F.e straight hit with panzer didn't kill a full hp medic).

 

Not being an asshat, I appreciate all the thoughts shared in here and would like to hear more thoughts from others aswell!

 

Now, back to work!

Edited by m00jii
Omg, should never write a post on mobile after drinking <_>, typos everywhere and damned autocorrect >_<!
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't please everyone hence the reason fa have like multiple servers to try and satisfy everyones needs, what gets me its always Jay1 thats always getting targeted, the server thats most of the time full so i dont really see the need to change anything, you wont ever find a perfect server i just dont want to see multiple changes after changes etc bc a 5% of players arnt happy, use the other servers im sorry that Jay1 isnt for you but there's no need to disrupt the game play Jay1 players like.

  • Like 2
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.