ET BEGINNERS #2 Stacking and other BS :)

lem0n91

31 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

@HarryAimpotter for how long it's been like that? 2 minutes? I came to the server around 25 minute, zueN went allies, it was all good and fair for whole map. You admitted that on the next map. What's the point of this Harry? And who you call an a**h**** here? Midnight?

Yes, it was like that for two minutes, maybe less. In two minutes you can die almost 20 times, as axis. That is enough to make anyone quit, specially a beginner. Zuen went axis after I repeatedly asked him. 

According to B2 rules teamstacking is no allowed in the server. So technically everyone in axis were breaking the rules...That doesn't make any sense, I know, but these are the rules... Well actually the biggest a**h**** is Midnight for not having the honor and respect for others to even up the teams. And when I point out the situation, he says that teams "are fine", when obviously they were not. Maybe I wouldn't have even made this post, if Midnight had not given me so ridiculous answer. 

Edited by HarryAimpotter

Noticed on jay mod servers at situations are changing sometimes rapidly but also at even regulars are not reacting teams. Seen situations when other team has 3 players and other team has 13 actual ones and no one makes a move even when asked. When moving people then they react, what... why... etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

yeah he just forgot to mention a few things. At the very beginning allies had 2 more, I guess some went spec or disconnected. I went to check website few minutes. When I came back I checked teams they were even (maybe 2-3min after that screenshot). I looked in console and johnny00 asked for teams... I guess it was uneven. ins4ne joined axis and others.... a bit later some moved like zuen and axis finished a bit stronger.

Screenshot shows drama, reality is, it was eventually ok and map was not ruined

Harry, seems to me you just don't understand how things work. Also seems to me you just wanna create drama or your plan is just to make B2 look bad. Your impatience is starting to turn against you my friend

I think from now on I will record demos and take SS each time I see you on server. 

Yes, Johhny000 asked for teams, minutes later, when I already had pointed it out. I am playing most of my time in B2, why would I make it look bad? I like the people there. All I want, is to have even teams. Next time when you see me in the server, please make a demo. If teams are uneven and weaker side needs help, and I'm not the first one to switch teams, you can ban me from the server. I would never stack like that. I would never give someone bullshit answer, like Midnight did. I can guarantee you that. I personally don't mind the challenge playing in the weaker team. I am worried about the other members of my team who will get destroyed  for two minutes straight, get pissed, loose all hope and leave the server. There is no reason why players can't switch after the first time someone says teams. I'm sure everyone has bind to show scores. It is just a matter of attitude.

Nobody expects the admins to be 24/7 in the server and switch people around. I am posting these screenshots when teams are uneven and nobody gives a f***. Just as a public record of all the stackers.

Edited by HarryAimpotter

Is it possible to give HarryAimpotter the !putteam command? It's just that he's so focused on keeping teams perfectly even, which is a good thing.

Also please remember this is a game, have fun! teams are uneven quite often, especially at the start of each map, this cannot be controlled easily........ don't get too stressed about it, when ever admins or friends are here which is most of the busy times, teams are sorted quite quickly(this is a fact). If no admins are around either as mentioned use !calladmin command, or be the underdog; but cmon guys this is not real life.

I could post thousands of SS of the teams being evened by admins and friends everyday but I will not bore you.

Also we are having problems with bots "connecting" (ask Rendel) which blocks players joining a certain team, this is on Rendel's radar to be fixed.

Edited by Basalisk

9 hours ago, Basalisk said:

Is it possible to give HarryAimpotter the !putteam command?

That ship has already sailed. I no longer wish to participate in this community. To sum up: I am begin accused of causing drama and making the server look bad, when in fact I am trying to make sure people follow the server rules and play with even teams. On the other hand, players who deliberately and knowingly break the rules and then laugh about it, get away with it, without any consequences for their behavior.  And somehow I am the wrongdoer in this whole story, go figure!

19 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

2020-01-02-202945-goldrush-gals.thumb.jpg.6f0d763604d10f471a3d67ad8be69491.jpg

I remember this situation from yesterday... Harry, you are right, this was unfair, when I noticed that, I asked for teams 2 times, The disbalance from my perspective ended, when someone join axis and then Zuen changed...To be honest it is not always the best solution putteam command. We have to teach peple balance teams, if they dont do it automatically... The Putteam command is from my perspective last solution. Sometimes it takes time, but this case was solved in 1-2 min.... I really support your interest in the game, that you inform others about disbalance, and ask for a fair game. It is really important!!! Continue good job, and sometimes  we have to be more patience... :) Beginners 2 serve is from the name dedicated to beginners too.  We have stackers there, we have realy good players, and we have good regulars and random incommers... lets support them, and try to make fun from the gaming!!! :)  

p.s. Really appreciate you care about teams, but as I told you Putteam command is not usually the best solution... :)

J.

Edited by JOHNNY008
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

That ship has already sailed. I no longer wish to participate in this community. To sum up: I am begin accused of causing drama and making the server look bad, when in fact I am trying to make sure people follow the server rules and play with even teams. On the other hand, players who deliberately and knowingly break the rules and then laugh about it, get away with it, without any consequences for their behavior.  And somehow I am the wrongdoer in this whole story, go figure!

No one said you are the wrongdoer, we all appreciate regulars who are willing to help us make the FAmily greater but don't you think you're making it in a wrong way? The last ss you posted doesn't show anything. You accused few guys of stacking( intentionally joinining the strongest team): do you have proofs of that?

It's impossible to make the teams 100% even, they will always be a little bit unbalanced(depends on how many guys are just pure fraggers, how many is doing the obj, who likes to play fops, who's the best rambo-medic, what kind of map is it, etc.) and we agree everyday to play them as they are, using our tools to keep the fun rolling. I know your and Midnight's story but don't you got too excited in a wrong way about him and what he says? You won't make him change his behaviour, he likes his KR and play axis as long as he can(shuffle puts him axis 'cause of his high KR). We can simply ask him to change the team and that's it(or put him). Even if he changes the team I don't consider it as evening up: he doesn't care about the objective, about how's the map doing, he just frags and frags, that's all what he does. It will fix the scores but is it balancing?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, notellenPage said:

No one said you are the wrongdoer, we all appreciate regulars who are willing to help us make the FAmily greater but don't you think you're making it in a wrong way? The last ss you posted doesn't show anything. You accused few guys of stacking( intentionally joinining the strongest team): do you have proofs of that?

It's impossible to make the teams 100% even, they will always be a little bit unbalanced(depends on how many guys are just pure fraggers, how many is doing the obj, who likes to play fops, who's the best rambo-medic, what kind of map is it, etc.) and we agree everyday to play them as they are, using our tools to keep the fun rolling. I know your and Midnight's story but don't you got too excited in a wrong way about him and what he says? You won't make him change his behaviour, he likes his KR and play axis as long as he can(shuffle puts him axis 'cause of his high KR). We can simply ask him to change the team and that's it(or put him). Even if he changes the team I don't consider it as evening up: he doesn't care about the objective, about how's the map doing, he just frags and frags, that's all what he does. It will fix the scores but is it balancing?

As I understand, stacking is legal now in B2 server? I can stack as long as admins ask me to switch teams? What other rules can I break?  So what if Midnight likes to frag and not do OBJ. Does that mean that he is useless? Absolutely not. ANY kind of help, is better than no help. There are different rolls for different people in a team, killing the enemy is always helpful. It's like passing in football, you won't get any points for that, but it makes scoring easier.

Edited by HarryAimpotter

• Leader
3 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

The whole situation lasted 3min only. You make a big deal with this but seriously...

You were given the opportunity to apply since you wanted so much to help us and you had everything it needs to be a good member. In the end you said no. All you want is cmds. Rendel has talked to you about it and I support his decision 100%. 

The fact I said "it seems your trying to make B2 look bad" is just the impression you give us not that you actually have that for a goal because you don't give all the facts. You just point out that 3min of unbalance. We also told you if teams are unfair and no admins are on or responding do !calladmin. But you don't, what you do is post one screenshot on forum. It doesn't help at all so what's the point of doing that? Don't tell me its because you want fair games and making ppl respect the rules. If you really want that then why you don't you use  !calladmin when needed? its simple, fast and easy.

On the other hand, we all do appreciate when you point out that the teams are unfair/unbalanced don't get me wrong. It is a very nice gesture from your part and was appreciated but you are making an obsession out of it and don't you think its going a little to far? The only thing we are desperately trying to tell you is you don't need to make a big thing out of this especially if its only 2-3min. Give the players time to switch and/or the admins to balance it all up. If it last more then that lets say 5mins+, by all means report it! but then again you will be asked why you didn't do !calladmin. 

If it was all garbage no one would play on B2 but its more popular then ever these days. 

Now, from my part this is the last time I reply in this topic.

• Like 2

• Leader
4 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

Now, from my part this is the last time I reply in this topic.

I lied! this is the last one :P 

Harry, we all like you. We really do. You are a good and fun player to be around. But this teams thing might have gone a bit to far. What about if we all take a step back, take a deep breath, press the reset button and see where it goes from there?

• Like 3
  • 100 2

This has really taken off the ground and instead of the stacking, this has become now bs, but hey, that's also the title!

Harry you have been explained how we work and if we are around, we do work for teams.

Now what you do here is leading only to your ass being kicked. There was mature discussion about this and now you want to act like a kid and ruin all you were, a nice player to whom I was ready to give some powers, so you could do something out there. Now that wont happen, as you have started to fight against ppl out there and I dont believe you'd use cmds for good anymore.

As said admins are not there around 24/7, also ppl stack everywhere and no, many ppl do not switch teams, but they like to be on "winning" side. It's called the urge to win or a bad loser. It's life. Witch hunting is not.

That's what for you use this topic anymore.

If teams are uneven and admins are not around or are afk, use !calladmin and some admin comes to check.

Keep on posting these and you wont post anymore soon.

Try to pick a fight on server by whining or provoking other players and you wont talk anymore there.

You need to calm down, think like an adult as you claim to be and start acting like one.

Proper ss you can sent to me, but I wont take part any of your denigrating missions.

I am ready to start from a clean table if you are, but the bs has to stop now.

• Like 6

• RendeL locked this topic