News Welcome to our new RUST Server

Scarface

You should probably close this server. I've been the only active player for days now, hoping somebody else would show up. Now I'm already burned out with the boredom, which leaves it with 0 active players.
I hope you're not wasting donation money on this ...

• 100 1

oh this is awesome ... i have just been getting into rust recently and would love to play with the FAmily ... let me know if there a good time that players seem to be on our server. also feel free to shoot me a pm if any one want to just team up and mess around... im still very new to the game tho

2 hours ago, 4estw1zzard said:

oh this is awesome ... i have just been getting into rust recently and would love to play with the FAmily ... let me know if there a good time that players seem to be on our server. also feel free to shoot me a pm if any one want to just team up and mess around... im still very new to the game tho

Unfortunately it seems nobody plays, according to player history stats on game tracker.
I was playing for several days but ended up leaving since I was the only one on.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...