Not as much playing time as I’d like

doctordan70s

I haven’t been able to play as much as I’d like been rebuilding a rental property that the tenants destroyed been working on it all summer .The other reason is I found out a year ago I’ll need to have an aortic valve replacement in the near future and after work and working on the house I’m just out of gas lol.As my aortic stenosis progresses I’ve noticed an increase in tiredness,breathless bouts when  lifting multiple boxs(I’m a meatcutter) and a general decline overall in how physical I can be. The cardiologist gave me 1-2 years before I would probably need open heart surgery,That was a year ago.Im hoping to get another year before all this shiz hits the fan lol.Ive been a wolf addict since the game came out At one point I had a server in 1.33 version called the  bad server hosted by the Bad Clan.Hopefully  we have the house completed in the next week and I can get some more game time in.

Dont put it off mate however scary its better to get it done sooner. My father in law had a triple bypass recently and feels loads better. Send us the tenants new address and Ill send the russians round :)