ET Suggestion Word 'pizda'

notellenPage

I have noticed that a lot of people on BEG#2 server use word 'pizda'. It's a Polish word meaning '****' or 'twat'. It's really offending, even if it's not being used to call someone, also it's not censored. Especially Red Fucin uses a lot of that, I think he's aware of what it means but the other people think he's talking about pizza(o.O). Is there any chance to get that censored? I can add few screenshots if anyone is interested.

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

I agree with that proposition.
There are a lot of polish players that deserve to play ET without reading some curses.
Besides, replacing curse words with **** makes the situation laughable for both the autor and the players.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:43 PM, Hesis said:

I agree with that proposition.
There are a lot of polish players that deserve to play ET without reading some curses.
Besides, replacing curse words with **** makes the situation laughable for both the autor and the players.

Are any other words you think should be censored? I play mostly on Hardcore there's no such issue there I think, but euro servers should have more non-english curse words censored imo

Doesn't the latest version of silent mod actually handle it? I'm pretty sure you can enable an option to censor 'uncensoring attempts' and I remember playing on one silent server and trying to curse, it was really hard not to get censored... 

I am sorry, but pizda is a russian word for female vagina too. Even worst- it is actually - a c&nt. I strongly recommend to censor that word.

Guys, lets hide that words too:

pidor

petuh

gandon

pidar

loh

mudak

pizda

otsos

hui

huy

suka

gavno

blyat

sukablyat

or everything what BoarHooligan from beg2 used to say

Edited by Nancy
  • Like 1

There are so many words that could be censored for each language on the planet. Hundreds of thousands I'm sure. And some words censored in one language might mean something totally different in another.

Why not just mute the player?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, L3ftY. said:

Why not just mute the player?

That was my first thought. Where are the admins on BEG#2? Are they sleeping? ;)

word 'pizda' doesnt necesarilly have to have a bad meaning so.. at least not in croatian language..here when.u say 'pizda' can be alternative to a 'bro' or smthin..problem is in ppls head, we all can turn some term in something that suit us atm. 

• Like 1

Instead of trying to censor all the foreign cursing/swearing words (thats a hell of a job)  just warn them for not speaking english in main chat,,if they continue,then theres the mute option.

• Thanks 1