IRS NIGHTMARE

Bi0s

irs realy went and screwed me and my family over this weekend.. they are so heartless and cruel and good at lieing.. took food out of my kids mouth i was pissed but lucky i got it figured out before me and my family was homeless dam IRS... :mad :mad :mad :mad

• Administrators

They where good for me. ;) They re issued my tax check, which was sent on wrong address because I did typo error in filling the form.

not me i owed 3grand :mad axes made payment arrangments thought was all goo till friday where they put a levy on our bank account and took over 1grand and that was bill and food money so had to borrow it to get it right and get the IRS off our dam back

Well if you have a copy of the payment agreement you may be able to do something. I remember my old company was behind in sales tax. They leaned the account for $132,000- I had to explain to all our employees why payroll would be late while the boss was hiding in his office.

Hope they leave you alone now

• Administrators

Here in Canada we have Revenue Canada and they are a bunch of tards. They have been screwing my taxes for past 6 years and instead of getting my return in april its usually by december they get it sorted out. I could never comprehend how such useless people get government jobs.

• Administrators

i we have tax hold of 16% of every paid check , taxes in colombia are high as hell but food and low end job labor is cheap lmao and ther is no tax return .

we have one of the highest priced gasoline at 4.12 dollars a gallon !

In Canada 3.90 a gallon and we got oil ^^

In Canada 3.90 a gallon and we got oil ^^

I wish it would be that cheap here too. Its 7.48 dollars/gallon at the nearest gas station. We use euros/litres (1.468€/L) so i had to do little converting there. B)

Nearly double priced. :mad

i we have tax hold of 16% of every paid check , taxes in colombia are high as hell but food and low end job labor is cheap lmao and ther is no tax return .

we have one of the highest priced gasoline at 4.12 dollars a gallon !

$2.49 / gallon in Missouri. We have cheap gas! Must be our endearing friendships with the oil exporters.

16% taxes are pretty low actually. Most Americans/Canadians/Europeans pay lot more than that.

Two things in life are certain... death, and taxes.

2.39/Gallon here in Virginia

Indeed, here is Southern California gas is about 3.60/gallon and income tax is graduated up to 9.55% and local sales tax is 8.25% just for California....small amounts can add up.

Here in Canada we have Revenue Canada and they are a bunch of tards. They have been screwing my taxes for past 6 years and instead of getting my return in april its usually by december they get it sorted out. I could never comprehend how such useless people get government jobs.

Useless people get jobs in government because of no accountability, and great super rates. Also, my mum is an accountant, so we get refunds and stuff. Just a question, is the tax graduated on income in your country, or not?

Oh btw, its about $5 per gallon in Perth.