Sign in to follow this  
Halfcracked

What's up??

Hey guys... It's your old .bb. friend.

Miss a lot of old ET gaming. Hope everyone is doing well.. Too many F|A people to mention. How's everyone been? Anyone still here?

As you can see we are still alive and kicking :)

Can't remember who you are but welcome back anyways.

I was the leader of a clan where some of your members came from after our clan disolved. Blacky and Dixus and some others will hopefully remember me. :)

Hey hey. There are still a lot of us around half, too many to mention indeed. ET is still plenty fun so don't pass on a chance to jump in.

I've actually heard reports of Nerfherder sightings on the servers, but it's a rare occurence. I haven't seen him myself in months.

I was the leader of a clan where some of your members came from after our clan disolved. Blacky and Dixus and some others will hopefully remember me. :)

Howdy! Me = Blacky. Nerfy still plays once a while. I have seen him on Etpub servers. BH is prolly on IRC channel. Corey, Milky, Blade, etc are still kicking people's butt in ET. :) Killergirl is also still around.

How's life going? You should join up sometimes :P Most of the old crew still plays. :D

Howdy! Me = Blacky. Nerfy still plays once a while. I have seen him on Etpub servers. BH is prolly on IRC channel. Corey, Milky, Blade, etc are still kicking people's butt in ET. :) Killergirl is also still around.

How's life going? You should join up sometimes :P Most of the old crew still plays. :D

Good to see everyone hanging in there... I've been working 60 hour weeks and we just had our 4th Child, so things are crazy. I talk to Nerf every few days. Moblord, for those who remember him, is getting married this weekend. Drop me a line on Xfire guys if you see me around! I'm going to go look for some fun on adlernest if I can find a server with it. :)

Say, hello to Mob. I had PM'd a while back on .bb. forums and he never replied back :P

Good luck with new kid ;)