DownLoad

Murder

• Administrators

Yes, Its just leaves the sounds default.

Mod issue. That shouldn't happen. Every mod files should be forced. It seems sv_pure is broken.

I will see if I can recreate the scenario.

1. Look in your ETMAIN folder,

2. Find your etconfig.cfg (// generated by ET, do not modify)

make sure your etconfig.cfg has this in it.

seta cl_allowDownload "1"

If this is set to "0" you will not ba able to Download needed files.

Some people turn this off after getting all the needed files so that the FA soundpack won't continue to be installed.

Try connectiong to the Hardcore server, Its Pub as well, If you still cannot DL the files then you need a Clean Install.

3. If all of the above fails you need a Clean Install.

You can not just goto control panel, add/remove programs, you must delete your entire ETfolder.

4. Run this:

C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\Uninstall\UNWISE.

5. Dump Your whole ET folder into the recycling Bin.(If you don't theres old files left behind that will screw you up.

Now do New Install.

*Heres the Direct Links: ~~~fasounds etpubc-20100628 (Place into your ETpub folder)

It was set to 1 and i also did a re-install and nothing helped. Im downloading the sounds and see if it will work

So i manually downloaded the fasounds and the etpubc files and placed them in my etpub and it stills says im missing the paks when i try to connect to the server. I can connect to other servers, but i like FA and would like to play there.

• Administrators

So i manually downloaded the fasounds and the etpubc files and placed them in my etpub and it stills says im missing the paks when i try to connect to the server. I can connect to other servers, but i like FA and would like to play there.

unrar file below and put in etpub folder

etpub_files.rar

unrar file below and put in etmain folder.

etmain.rar

Keep the file names same.

• Administrators

Im pretty good with computers, what else can i do?

Everyone can download from server except you. There is definitely something wrong at your client side. If I can't access your PC, I can't fix it.

I already gived you required files so that there is no download. But still you are saying it's downloading. Then it means either u just didn't replace the files at correct location or something is messed up.

I can fix it, only if I can access your PC.