Other Google Stadia

Swaroop

Its not a new concept and will be just be the same as Onlive was i assume, used onlive for 30 day trial when it first came out and never had issues playing graphics intense games. As the games will run on googles servers  etc all the grunt work is taken out of your hands sort of thing, so you will only really need a decent/good(ish) internet connection.

I was like oh that be nice to play until I read into it

Im not to happy with the way they're going to handle their customers to start with

⁸Founder's Edition purchasers will have the option to choose a Stadia Name identifying themselves in Stadia with no numerical identifier auto-appended. Reserving a Founder’s Stadia Name is first come first serve on sign up upon platform launch in November.

$9.99 a month for Pro to play on a mobile device as well for that

I'd have to turn it down mobile devices get hacked a lot 

Is there a pc version of this if not then Im sticking to my emulators for google services on my pc to keep the hackers at bay 

• 100 2