recruting

Krados

i wpild like to know why im ceing booted from recruting server and why when i asked i was lied to they said it was windows 7 .  rite  . i would like to know . also is it possable to get shotguns on hardcore. thank you  

Hey Krados,

What does the message say when you get kicked?

You can post suggestions for our servers here: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/49-et-server-suggestion/

Thank you.

• Leader

@Krados It looks like you have played a lot of maps on FA-Recruiting aka Jay#1 over the last few days, using the name PLANET X, instead of your past name of Slaughterd.  You were last on Jay#1 about 2 hours ago.

Who told you that the disconnection was caused by Windows 7?  TBS does not show you joining any other server using that name.

If the server is Full and you are in spec, the server may well 'drop' you.

If it happens again, please get a screenshot and post it here.  You can use alt-enter to convert your full-screen view of ET to a "windowed" view, which will allow you to press 'printescreen' and paste the pic from the Windows Clipboard into a graphics editor or Windows Paint.  You can then save that file and then upload it to your post here.

That pic will give us a valuable clue as to what is going on.

ALSO, from the Jay#1 records:

PLANET X      Wed Aug 28 06:43  (last time on the server)
time: 09:37AM UTC  is when I was checking for your records on the server.

You posted here some 5 hours ago, but were back on the server later and left it some 3 hours ago, which means that you were able to join the server again.

Sometimes, ET 'drops' us for seemingly no reason at all. :D