Server Update New F|A server. US FragHouse

N!XoN

Im Hosting a new frag server. with F|A banners and ads. Got all the stuff from hell. He should be adding the gametracker link to the site soon. wanted to go ahead and post the Ip for it

66.55.159.136:27960

16 slot 2.6b etpro

US FragHouse running 3 maps with regular maps for voteing. not in the rotation.

Panzer limit to max players online.

No Rnades

Always FF

Force team balance

NY area host. so euros will get decent enough ping.

Sounds fun! We need a different map rotation. I miss having more panzers too. It's not the same when panzers are limited. Perhaps you could speed up the power bar for the panzers too so you don't have to wait so long to reuse it.

Can you remove the airstrike limit for fops? That would make it a lot of fun! I used to love throwing airstrikes all day, everyone else (the victims) whined constantly but it was awesome. I hate when you throw an airstrike and it says "all planes are in route", especially when I could have had a multikill. And then you have to wait five minutes for the power bar to regenerate so people don't "abuse" the airstrikes. You hardly see people go fops anymore because it's not fun w/o airstrikes.

Why are you removing rifle nades? They are my favorite weapon - it acts as a mortar, a panzer, and the nades can be bounced off walls into rooms full of very surprised people (use the command map).

If you could remove those limits it would be great. I'm sure other people would agree. You could make it a selling point that you have unlimited panzers and airstrikes and get a lot of peeps.

FF and heavy weapons don't always mix well, but it is realistic. Could be interesting!

Just my two cents.

Well the Idea behind the server is not about heavy weapons. its more about skilled fragging. shooting and nades. the maps that are run in the cycle are 3 frag maps all having a roof. so fdops do not get to arty or airstrike anyway. The panzer is a weapon that rarly get used in scrims. Its not realy for the avg pub player who just wants to fire weapons with little skill and hope to get kills. also the rnades are disabled because they do not fit the theme of the server. same with mines. its skill based fragging. the panzer is allowed when server has 16 players online or its full. but there are no bonus's to regen bars for any class. covy ops xp is set to have no lvls so that snipers can have the same feel througout the maps. and not have to worrie about getting in practice with a higher lvl of covy xp to adjust thier aim. its going to mostly be a server for the scrim style players. or players who would like to improve thier gaming/aiming ability and all around fragging ability.

its going to mostly be a server for the scrim style players. or players who would like to improve thier gaming/aiming ability and all around fragging ability.

which i believe is what the etpro mod is about.

Perhaps you could speed up the power bar for the panzers too so you don't have to wait so long to reuse it.

Can you remove the airstrike limit for fops?

Why are you removing rifle nades? They are my favorite weapon

Ultimate panzer, arty, r-nade lol

the point of this server is so other players dont have to deal with rnades, airstrikes, flame, and panz.

its purely light weapons nothing else, the other weapons are for jaymods and etpubs

the point of this server is so other players dont have to deal with rnades, airstrikes, flame, and panz.

its purely light weapons nothing else, the other weapons are for jaymods and etpubs

OK, sorry. I misunderstood what you were trying to do. Sounds like ETPro.

I love all the heavy weapons fragfest stuff.

• Administrators

Then you are fun player and no matter what happens you will always play this game. ;) The so called uber pro players get humiliated too fast on free fun game. I love when i see humiliation of those players.

I would disagree with u on one thing- Rnade and rifle do involve almost more skill than an SMG due to its rate of fire. It has smaller spread but it involves much more skill to use correctly. That's why pro Rnaders are valued in clans.

Well the Idea behind the server is not about heavy weapons. its more about skilled fragging. shooting and nades. the maps that are run in the cycle are 3 frag maps all having a roof. so fdops do not get to arty or airstrike anyway. The panzer is a weapon that rarly get used in scrims. Its not realy for the avg pub player who just wants to fire weapons with little skill and hope to get kills. also the rnades are disabled because they do not fit the theme of the server. same with mines. its skill based fragging. the panzer is allowed when server has 16 players online or its full. but there are no bonus's to regen bars for any class. covy ops xp is set to have no lvls so that snipers can have the same feel througout the maps. and not have to worrie about getting in practice with a higher lvl of covy xp to adjust thier aim. its going to mostly be a server for the scrim style players. or players who would like to improve thier gaming/aiming ability and all around fragging ability.

got news for ya. After over 1k scrims in this game along with around 300 officaI matches in organized tourny/ladder play (6v6sw,7v7sw,8v8 3map camp), Panzers are a major factor in real matches on certain maps, same with Airstrikes on spawn and rnades for choke points. Real matches are (or have been) decided by the best spawn killing team usually. FO and Panzers have been the lead in this. Never seen a match decided by a flamer or a mortar, but a panzer hell ya same with an FO. The biggest win is the FO airstrike timed on spawn to wipe out the entire enemy (or panz). If you have no idea what I am talking about you have never played real comp. A skilled player with a panzer is not a small thing, a pro can get level 4 well before end of round and become a major factor. A pro (alpha) with level 4 soldier is the scariest thing in ET. I'm a mid level beta player but with level 4 soldier I will slaughter people esp with a base mp40 acc of 50. I played organized competition for over 3yrs in this game during its height (joined in 04) and I've seen what the best teams in this game have done. It's all about strat and timing. While they all have been top shooters, its more about team play. Individual fragging has little to do with real competition, considering all pros are good shots anyway. You can have a great individual skilled frag team (ie all skilled shooters), but without real strats or teamplay with a sound plan your screwed. FYI scrims are practice matches to develop and perfect strats. Real matches are different.

On a side note, in 3v3sw most of what I said doesn't apply.

Then you are fun player and no matter what happens you will always play this game. ;) The so called uber pro players get humiliated too fast on free fun game. I love when i see humiliation of those players.

You are probably refering to all the splatter ladder whores that most real pros laugh at. They are all about stats, not team play, and generally try to find servers where they can dominate noobs for stat/rank points. When they face real competition they tend to dc so their rank won't decrease and when they get repeatedly killed by "noobs" they tend to get really pissed. I always attempt to join the opposite team if possible and try to make them a priority target.