RUST Welcome to the Rust Club

Scarface

• Leader

rust-game-banner.png.74767fb1988502fafb599dfad816d197.png

Welcome to the Fearless-Assassins Rust Club !

What is Rust ?

Rust is a multiplayer survival game released in 2013 and published in February 2018.

Spawn with nothing, get resources, survive(eat, drink, hunt, plant), learn (blueprints) and build incredible things !

More of the main game, on Rust, there is many possibilities to mod the game as zombie mod for example !

I play RUST and whant to play with other members 

If you play RUST and want it to be known, fell free to join this club and, why not, comment this post by posting your steam informations (profile name, profile link) and Discord profile.

Into our Discord Server, we also have a role "rust" which can be obtained into the #Welcome channel.

Thank you for not advertising RUST servers here

For the moment, Fearless-Assassins don't have servers in Rust game, but can be possible in future depending on the number of members interested in it

Edited by Scarface06
  • Like 2

i'm a builder  not very good at  fighting  raiding on the other hand i'm good at that to :P i played more the pve  raiding servers 

• Like 1

• Leader

I'm a builder / farmer that like to make electric traps 😋

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/scarface0600/

Discord https://discordapp.com/users/226715707017134080

I'm just regular nobody who doesn't know anything from anything. I know something about Rust but playing alone is kinda boring.

Looking forward for playing with someone.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Kiba, it's pretty common that it takes forever to connect in Rust. My bro has decent pc, yet it takes quite a long time to connect.

Once you are in, you are good to go and no more long waitings (unless you want to wait night :P)

ya bro i know  i played on the worse type pc you can name  with 15 to 10 fps must of the time i have a monster pc now with 16 gb but i don't have a SSD i'm too damn poor to buy 1 but it's one of the big reason i don't play rust a  lot the load time is a real killer having to  sit here for 30 to 15 mints to load in to a good server just to watch it die  it's just not worth it  

and for god knows why my pc really really hates  rust it freeze on me 

Edited by *Kiba*

• 3 weeks later...

I used to play this, all i know is I hit trees, get a map, get Blueprints, and build home with wood, and keep farming and die while farming from a OP clan camping somewhere looking to raid an innocent guy  and talk shit on him.

That's my experience so far xD. I just love it. (also I play with 25-30fps so not a lot of battle help from my side :P )

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

i dont have many hours in Rust, and only played with my (lil)bro, really enjoy the game and i guess i am a pretty solid builder.

joined the group.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.