Newcomer with old memories

Roky

Let me explain the tittle.I played that game as a kid but forgot about it.And then i recently saw it again and downloaded it.I dont get many kills,but the game is still fun and brings back old memories(the game im talking about is W:ET).I also love retro and modern games.I like MOBAs,first person shooters,hero shooters etc.I just love playing games  thats all.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

14 hours ago, Roky said:

Let me explain the tittle.I played that game as a kid but forgot about it.And then i recently saw it again and downloaded it.I dont get many kills,but the game is still fun and brings back old memories(the game im talking about is W:ET).I also love retro and modern games.I like MOBAs,first person shooters,hero shooters etc.I just love playing games  thats all.

just have fun when your playing here

The story of finding nostalgia through ET is something I can relate too! Welcome to the forum :) 

My dad played ET when it released and passed the torch when he gave up gaming back in 07.