Just the way we like it 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
17 hours ago, Schmerzen said:

You're the medic exception hahah

Sometimes I think I am. There are a lot of times I'll be up on a wall, tower, or something, see someone get killed, and jump down to heal, then I get killed while healing. Happens often enough

22 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Sometimes I think I am. There are a lot of times I'll be up on a wall, tower, or something, see someone get killed, and jump down to heal, then I get killed while healing. Happens often enough

story of my life 🙄

• 100 1

28 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

or they tap out soon as u get there ..like take that medic .hahahaha

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
11 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

Oh man, I hate that. Or even worse when you’re fighting together in they die right next to you in tap knowing that they’re right next to a medic. BTW, what I said above I should’ve explained more, I don’t mean just jumping straight down to heal somebody, I mean seeing somebody laying there in limbo at the other end of my FOV, and jumping down to run over there to heal.

I know other people do that also, and all of us that do probably take it personally when people talk about Rambo medics that don’t heal 

• 100 1

5 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

4 hours ago, D..X said:

story of my life 🙄

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Oh man, I hate that. Or even worse when you’re fighting together in they die right next to you in tap knowing that they’re right next to a medic. BTW, what I said above I should’ve explained more, I don’t mean just jumping straight down to heal somebody, I mean seeing somebody laying there in limbo at the other end of my FOV, and jumping down to run over there to heal.

I know other people do that also, and all of us that do probably take it personally when people talk about Rambo medics that don’t heal 

LOOL I actually posted "Or they tap out" and then saw your posts.

This is so real it hurts.

Edited by Schmerzen
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
10 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

I have done that accidentally, 0.01 second after my pov switched to the approaching medic! :( I then apologize to "medic".

What is even sadder is when you finally die just before one gets to you, after human- and bot-medics ignore your piteous cries for help and pass you by.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum VIP

The very worst though is when you get hit with a poison knife and you’re hitting v21, or I have a bind that says heal me, and medics are just running right past you 

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • 100 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

The very worst though is when you get hit with a poison knife and you’re hitting v21, or I have a bind that says heal me, and medics are just running right past you 

yea like f off i gotta get a kill spreee lololol then they die .. an if they only woulda healed.lol

also guess whos still numuro uno on jay2 .. this guy right here, gameplan u need a new gameplan .lololol or maybe u should just be on my team .lol enjoyed teaming with hotspurs otherday. good too see him around.. we actually helped each other out..

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1