ET Jay #2 CapTn #1

Gameplan

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

The offer is confirmed, but I did not test the "yes" option yet.  (What it says and what it does do may be two different things. :D )

1027385510_Jay1-redirects-to-jay3190818.jpg.7843a039e664fea4df8a676af9686115.jpg

YES, it did redirect me to Jay3 / Beginners #1.  :D

It's been that way for a month or so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:37 PM, Audie Leon Murphy said:

I used to enjoy playing there, but when  we lost poison knives I moved to Jay1. 

My case is the complete reverse. I can't stand poison knives, that's why I don't touch jay1 with a 10 foot pole.

Jay2 is good for me, could be better without adren, but is quite fun as it is right now.

• Like 1
  • 100 4

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, Schmerzen said:

My case is the complete reverse. I can't stand poison knives, that's why I don't touch jay1 with a 10 foot pole.

Jay2 is good for me, could be better without adren, but is quite fun as it is right now.

Now that I'm using knives, I'm liking them more, but I still hate when half the players are just using them as primary weapons

• Like 1

19 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Now that I'm using knives, I'm liking them more, but I still hate when half the players are just using them as primary weapons

Wouldn't be a problem if you could recover from a poison knife attack. The only way so far is a fellow medic to heal you but that doesn't happen in jay1. Most medics never revive or heal, and with spawn times being so short it's understandable.

They're garbage solely because they're overpowered. Once you get hit, aiming becomes really difficult and 99% of the time means you're gonna die. Would be great if you could heal after 2 o 3 seconds or also would be great if you could heal on health racks. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, Schmerzen said:

Wouldn't be a problem if you could recover from a poison knife attack. The only way so far is a fellow medic to heal you but that doesn't happen in jay1. Most medics never revive or heal, and with spawn times being so short it's understandable.

They're garbage solely because they're overpowered. Once you get hit, aiming becomes really difficult and 99% of the time means you're gonna die. Would be great if you could heal after 2 o 3 seconds or also would be great if you could heal on health racks. 

I agree on the inability to heal which is why for years , I was the loudest opponent of poison knives, but eventually, I just gave up a few months ago and started using them. As for meds not healing, no one will ever accuse me of that. I always,  ALWAYS heal if I see someone needs it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

4 hours ago, Schmerzen said:

also would be great if you could heal on health racks. 

hmm if you get poisoned on jay 2 you can use the heath racks 

another + for jay 2 :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 100 1

Oh the good old days... 40+ players daily on Jay2. God I miss those times... I still have tons of screenshots of it at home!

• Love 2
  • 100 2

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, D..X said:

hmm if you get poisoned on jay 2 you can use the heath racks 

another + for jay 2 :P

You can heal on the health racks on Jay 1, too

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Ok fine But Jay 2 heath racks are better 😛 starting to sound like cheep.. 

Edited by D..X
  • Haha 5
  • 100 2

16 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I agree on the inability to heal which is why for years , I was the loudest opponent of poison knives, but eventually, I just gave up a few months ago and started using them. As for meds not healing, no one will ever accuse me of that. I always,  ALWAYS heal if I see someone needs it

You're the medic exception hahah

7 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

You can heal on the health racks on Jay 1, too

Right, El made me aware of that. Bit better but still not good imho.

Cheers for server variety :cheers hahah

• Like 2
  • 100 1