ET Jay #2 CapTn #1

Gameplan

• Leader

Perhaps you could visit there and "spice it up"!  🔥 🔫...oh wait, that looks like a squirt-gun being used to put OUT a fire! :D 

• Haha 2

Splatterladder only lets you rate when there are no bots online which is why I have yet to re-claim my rightful place! 😈

On a more serious note, it seems the server lost quite a few players since I was away but we're trying to repopulate it. We got it to 10v10 at one point in mid July and then at the end of July we had 12 admins on the server.

c3e03e3628400558e669914a6b2c1a99.png
3308d4eafd765e0cfd9af6ca991e59d7.png

I wish it was always like that, we should put together some mini game days for jay2 😛

• Haha 1
  • 100 2

So here's a question: Why does Jay 1 have no problem getting more than 30 players, but Jay 2 struggles? More specifically, what are the top 3 reasons ppl play there more than 2? 

My guesses in no particular order:

• Dren
  • # of players/no bots
  • Maps
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gameplan said:

• Dren
  • # of players/no bots
  • Maps

I'd guess it's between adrenaline and the low number of players but mostly the latter. If we get a few people on then more usually join, I think people just don't have the patience to wait for others to arrive.

We just stuck a new rotation on and got rid of all of the negative scoring maps so hopefully that helps too.

• Like 5

It takes players to attract players.

Many do not join because they are not interested in playing 3v3 or 6vs6

Hopefully the new lineup will help 👍

Oh and yes Capt is kicking ass 😎

Edited by Letdown
typo
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, ElEl said:

Splatterladder only lets you rate when there are no bots online which is why I have yet to re-claim my rightful place! 😈

On a more serious note, it seems the server lost quite a few players since I was away but we're trying to repopulate it. We got it to 10v10 at one point in mid July and then at the end of July we had 12 admins on the server.

c3e03e3628400558e669914a6b2c1a99.png
3308d4eafd765e0cfd9af6ca991e59d7.png

I wish it was always like that, we should put together some mini game days for jay2 😛

i agree here! iwould also like to say that some of use like 3v3 or 6v6 and dont care for some mass over populated crap.i  think et is great under 8v8  it wasnt built for  no 20v20  an is just lame too me. few got that offf my chest.lol

funny  u look at splatterladder ratings .hahahaha stop trolling  me gameplan an get on jay2.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, ElEl said:

which is why I have yet to re-claim my rightful place! 😈

Maybe it's time for me to switch servers after I get my pc back 🤔

• 100 1

4 hours ago, Gameplan said:

• Dren
  • # of players/no bots
  • Maps

I think it's the drain, the few players there are and I think the damage from the grenades, artillery. Jay2 having few players currently, I think they should remove some bots, 5 bots on each team, is it ok or not?

• 100 1

1 hour ago, Jiren said:

I think it's the drain, the few players there are and I think the damage from the grenades, artillery. Jay2 having few players currently, I think they should remove some bots, 5 bots on each team, is it ok or not?

i think jay2 is just fine .. if u start changing jay2 might  as well call it jay1 or jay3  or wait theres like 6 servers to pick from already. jay2 is peaceful  almost all players respect one another. and  theres almost  always atlest a 3v3 going on.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

13 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Maybe it's time for me to switch servers after I get my pc back 🤔

Bring it. I like a challenge 😉.

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP

Drop Jay 1 to 40 slots, redirect to Jay 2, (Why is the redirect set for Jay 3 now, btw??) Jay 2 gets more populated.  I like Jay 2, but I don't like playing Bots

• Like 4

5 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Drop Jay 1 to 40 slots, redirect to Jay 2, (Why is the redirect set for Jay 3 now, btw??) Jay 2 gets more populated.  I like Jay 2, but I don't like playing Bots

4 hours ago, ElEl said:

Wish I knew :(

i will inquire 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
17 minutes ago, D..X said:

i will inquire 😉

The offer is confirmed, but I did not test the "yes" option yet.  (What it says and what it does do may be two different things. :D )

1027385510_Jay1-redirects-to-jay3190818.jpg.7843a039e664fea4df8a676af9686115.jpg

YES, it did redirect me to Jay3 / Beginners #1.  :D

Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1