Hello!

whoamI

Hello, I am Mihkel and I would like to introduce myself and learn more about the people in this forum. ^^

First name: Mihkel
Any sort of Nickname?: ehh ingame who? but in real life not that I can remember :D
What country are you from?: Estonia
Are you a Parent?: to my knowledge I am not
How many siblings do you have?: 3
What's your shoe size?: ehh 41
What do you do for a living?: i don't exactly have a job yet, but I spend most of my time doing tricks with my bmx bike ^^
Greatest Fear?: hmm, tough one, it'll probably have to be Dr.Spreadem.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: kill Coffin (on ET of course)
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I once mistook someone's phone for myn and didn't know about it until I wanted to call someone.
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Has to be nice and honest.
Farthest you've been from home?: i've never left my house? No actually I believe Turkey.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Ehh the fun on the servers + the couple of members advising me to create an account ^^

Cat or Dog?: I have a cat myself but I am going to have to say dog.
What are your hobbies?: BMX riding, PC building, running, working out , playing ET obviously, not much more really. I used to play football but due to lack of interest from my friends I stopped.
What kind of Sports do you like?: Football and basketball also anything to do with a skate park.
What's your favorite color?: Pink
How about your favorite type of music?: ehh either rap or something by Turnover. Love those guys.
Favorite Song?: Gangstas paradise by Coolio.
What's your favorite TV show?: ehh I don't really watch tv but Top Gear.
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Scary, comedy, action.
Favorite Movie?: John Wick 3.
Favorite Book?: oh god I literally never read books, ehh something from the Harry Potter franchise?
What do you like most about yourself?: My uncontrollable amount of shyness.
What do you hate most about yourself?: My uncontrollable amount of shyness.
What makes you very happy?: doing something I've been trying to do for ages.
What makes you very sad?: losing someone close to me, or getting killed by dr spreadem 😕
What's your favorite beverage?: has to be juice.
What you're favorite food/snack?: Spaghetti bolognese, snack would have to be chips.
Favorite actor/Actress?: Keanu Reeves.
Favorite season? Why?: Summer, swimming.
Favorite subject in school?: English because it is relatively easy for me.
Favorite thing to learn about?: Physics, never fails to amaze.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: America, wanted to go there since I was 6.

What are your top three games of all time?: Enemy Territory, CS GO, CS 1.6
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: idk if I can count trickjumping type games, but probalby rhythm games.
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: a friend gifted me pussy 3 on steam. (don't look it up, it's an interesting game to say the least)
How many games do you own?: 126 I believe, but I only play  ET, cs and osu!mania :(
Do you play console?: No.
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC(Steam or ET)
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): por- I mean instagram.com
Edited by whoamI
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, whoamI said:
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: kill Coffin (on ET of course)

Nice! Since that became a rarety nowadays thats really something to be proud of 😛 Welcome aboard 😉 

• Like 1