Happy friendship day

seriallnumber

1,5 hours to go from this day, so happy friendship one and a half hour to everyone in my timezone 😛

If you are glad to have a friend, dont be afraid to let them know about it

Fun fact I heard. If you consider someone friend, it is more than 50% likely they dont consider you as friend :o

• Surprise 1

Well, it's Friendship Day here in the States~ so here's to sticking with each other, through the thick and thin, the good and bad, and what the future has in store.

And this is what we're all about. Beyond the games we play, the opinions we hold, or any disagreements that occur... from day one, we've been here to have fun and make friends for life.  Love you all~!

Now I've got to give some special thanks...
Huge thanks to @Ann!b@l and @MaKy (And of course Kyla! Say "hi" to her for me!) for bringing me back several years ago. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon. And of course, I miss the late night chats on TS with y'all and @GI-JOE.

Of course I can't forget @PiNoY and @von Rantala though! Both of you helped give me a voice of reason when I was getting pissed off. And @D..X @My Ass @Night Hunter and @Sisje... it's had to have been like 5 years, but it seems like yesterday we were chilling and fragging it up on Silent 1. Hope everybody is doing well.

@JoeDirt... I wouldn't say we're close enough to be friends, but you've taught me a great deal- even through our limited conversations. You've helped me become a better person, and I have no words besides "thank you". Thank you for helping me rationalize and realize what I can handle. You were right btw- I was compensating when we first met.

@speedfact We never saw each other on the servers, but you helped me realize an entire perspective I was missing. Thank you for helping me see the whole picture when I make decisions.

@daredevil ...I don't even know what to say. I know I disagreed with you some years ago, but you've taught me how to calculate for the future- and along with Anni- make calculated decisions, hold everybody in a fair light, and be patient.

From 2008-2019, Here's to 11 more years of lifelong friendships~!

PS: My apologies if I left anyone out. You all have a special place in my heart and I look forward to seeing you soon~

Edited by Xernicus
+PS
  • Like 3
  • Love 1