Need help depserately

Skullman
Go to solution Solved by DoubleDragon,

Hello guys,

Please I need your help because I want to play ET so much and not only with bots :(
I find good servers on the trackbase website but how can I join those servers? I dont see any button on the trackbase site which joins the server and opens up ET.

No problem, i thought I will just copy the IP adress and put it in game. But its not possible to paste in game :(
Okay Im not lazy, I will type it in. Its going well but the last letter is 0 and when i press 0 it bring down the console and I cannot finish typing in the IP adress :(((((

Somebody please help me, I want to shoot some headies, its been a long time!!!

Thank you,
former astonishing player,
Skullman from Hungary

• Confused 1

you can always use  et starter pro 

make sure all  boxs are unclicken 

image.thumb.png.8f037578eddce96bf1440d2e5ba74c60.png

how to add servers go to menu  go to tools  go to  options then servers  there you can add servers 

image.thumb.png.a919916ed93dc0997d638db7e292a607.png

here you can find the names of the  servers we run for  et there ip and name of server just copy and paste them in https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html/

image.png

forgot to add in you hit patch + connect to join server it load up the game and everything for you 

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Like 2

For TrackBase you should be able to use one of the four join buttons at the top of the server information section. I've only used the ETLegacy button or SL gamelauncher back in the day but I don't see why the others wouldn't work.

e43358fa8cbf0a4672e140bbac95c376.png

After you join one of our servers you should get a list of all of our servers on the right side of your screen when you launch ET. So if you check Jay2 on TrackBase to see if people are on you can just launch the game and click the 2nd button down on the right and it'll take you there.

We also have redirects that will take you to where you want to go. For example 'jay2.clan-fa.com' redirects to Jay2 and 'hc.clan-fa.com' redirects to Hardcore. Nefarious gave you the server list that I worked on a while ago, it's missing a couple servers that were added since I've been away but the main ones are there. Just check the IP column for the redirect address and put that after /connect.

It's up to you which one of these you want to use but the TrackBase buttons would seem like your best option if you want to check who's online before joining.

Side note: it seems like the new wiki theme messed up my beautiful table formatting 😢

• Like 3