ET Server Suggestion NQ servers bots behavior change

Blurdecai

As you may notice, bots on NQ server dont go into a DBNO state when wounded, and tap out outright instead, making them impossible to revive in anyway, so making them "woundeable" in order to be able to revive them is a must, how many times could I have completed the obj, but because bot tapped out he couldn't plant dyno, defuse, etc.

Also there must be an issue with medics on allies, there are no allied medic bots at all, I suggest putting bots in this order by class:

Engineer

Medic

Covert Ops

Field Ops

Soldier

For example: Allies team has 6 bots playing, so there must be 2 Engineers and 1 of the other classes.

And also, I would like to see bot count reduced to 6v6 or 5v5 on NQ1 and NQ2, so much bots it is impossible to focus sometimes and do an obj without wiping all of em single-handedly.

NQ1 server fills up with people in high hours naturally anyways. ;)

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Im digging this topic out with the question in mind: Can bots be reworked to help them up, like in silent? Also, bots on Siwa Oasis can't comprehend the objective after the City Wall is breached, and they just fight each other at the wall, instead of defending/attacking the guns. A few instances on different maps, that've been reworked by FA, covert ops bots retained their original routes, and they keep trying to destroy constructions with satchel charges such as Bell mechanism on Warbell or crane controls on Supply Depot.

This is a minor issue, so no real deal if it gets done or not, I was just curious about it ^^

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Xiahou Dun said:

Can bots be reworked to help them up, like in silent?

Both mods have same... what do you mean by "reworked to help them up? " 

Oasis one - @Buckwild had send me fix. I will upload on NQ #1. But we will be changing Oasis to @Smileyyy version anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

8 hours ago, daredevil said:

Both mods have same... what do you mean by "reworked to help them up? " 

Sorry, I phrased that poorly. I meant that as is it possible to make them go down and dont go to limbo immediately, so we can heal them with syringes while they're down.

• Like 1

I also agree with Xiahou and Blu it is kinda frustrating when relying on bots to defuse dynos and then they just tap out before you can revive them. Also like blu said taken them all out single handed is a bit much especially when it seems they only get head shots lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!
I don't know if that issue was already discussed, if so forgive me, I didn't found a better topic for it:

Playing on NQ1, it sometimes happens that you lose a restricted weapon (panzer, but also rifle nade) to a bot and can't choose it again afterwards.
This happens when a player leaves the team and a bot joins in and takes the same class and weapon as you.
As an engineer you might just lose your main weapon in the middle of the game, leaving you with 2 pistols unable to retake the rifle nade... :D
Is there anything we can do about that?

Secondly, is there any way to influence the class a bot takes when joining in?
For example we sometimes have 2 people in a team playing as engineer, no medics in the team but there might still be one or two bot-engineers as well even when they join in later... 😅

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

• Like 1

Bots on NQ1 do not take medic class, so that one is out of the question, for now at least...

1 hour ago, Kowalski said:

Secondly, is there any way to influence the class a bot takes when joining in?
For example we sometimes have 2 people in a team playing as engineer, no medics in the team but there might still be one or two bot-engineers as well even when they join in later... 😅

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi, guys! Sry I've revived this topic, but it's better than making a new one.

I faced the same problem on my server - everytime bots die without any chance to revive. I've searched a lot, tried different flags - but still the same.

So, did you find any solution? Or it's NoQuarter's curse? 👀