ET Lays_of_Schwarzwald_B1

daredevil

I enjoyed it when it was on Jay2 but I think it eventually got a negative rating. There needs to be antirush on the dynamite at the end until 5 minutes are left if it comes back to Jay2 cause of how easy it is to win with adrenaline. I can't say how it'll work on Jay1 or say for certain how many players it will work for but I'd start with 0-30.

Clean no errors if patches for ETL might be difficult being new so I made a short objective on how to finish it

this is run as a devmap testing was good for waypoints to

• Love 1
  • 100 1

I liked the map but it was an easy win for allies everytime .

Axis couldn't do much to prevent allies from winning on a 30 minutes map.

It was not difficult to steal and deliver the objectives then build the generator for an easy win.

That feedback is based on fights with 6 players max per team.

Maybe with more players, involving gas, flamers, mgs, mortar support.... Allies would get a decent challenge ?

Maybe tweaking spawntimes coud help ?

The first part till the end of the tunnel could be challenging for allies with many players.

Axis spawn underground at the end and this is bad IMO.

Ok they are close to the objectives but they could have some trouble to get to the surface.

Why not giving it a try on Jay1 so see how it goes, following @ElEl recommendation 😉