ET Favorite ET class

Petrovski

I thought it would be interesting to share your favorite (and least favorite) ET class and why. For myself:

1. Engineer/Soldier (panzer)

2. Medic

3. Field ops

4. Covert ops

I listed engineer and soldier with panzerfaust both first: 90% of my game time is divided between those two, the remainder goes to the other classes. If I'm in the mood for objective play, I'll be an engineer unless there are already enough of them I'll pick a supportive class like medic. If I just want some lazy fragging, you cannot beat panzer... 😉

Also I'm probably the worst covert ops you'll see on Silent1.

1. Covert Ops with M1 Garand /w scope and akimbo silenced colts (and especially on allies side)

2. Soldier with panza, if engineer is not needed

3. Engineer if needed for objective

• Like 1

1. Engineer (Team Player, if my team has already engis, I switch up to Medic to support them, only if they are doing their job, if not, engineer again...)

2. Medic (Team Player, I just try to revive and support as much teammates as possible, and also I use medic for rushing gold/radar parts, etc. kind of obj purposes, Medic is rarely used if I am on NQ and I have medic skill maxed out, since I can revive with the other classes)

3. Covert Ops (If I can team up with an Engi, and do obj the sneaky way)

4. Field Ops (Rarely used, just if I need to clear an open area full of enemies to advance to obj)

5. Soldier (I really don't like Heavy Weapons that much, just if I am on the mood of using them, since I am an obj player, I just use them to clear the path to obj, kinda like Field Ops)

My setup is rush/teamplayer oriented, try to accomplish obj ASAP, sometimes I have to do some quick class changes, selfkill, sneaky job, etc.

• Like 1

1.F ops (surprisingly not because of arty and FFE but because i like lots of ammo)

2.Co ops (love to execute and get behind enemy lines)

3.Engie (when there are too many f ops and co ops i'll go engie)

4. Medic (not a fan of medic tbh)

5.Soldier (very very rare i ever play soldier)

• Like 1