Long time away but I'm back

McGrath

I used to play here quite a while ago. However, internet connection in Mongolia wasn't ideal, neither was it in Tanzania. But now I'm back in the world of faster internet (Poland) and hope to get back onto the FA server for some good times. 

So hello again! 

• Like 9

Thanks guys. I have to tell you how hilarious this is...

When I was away, I would walk around corners or see buildings that reminded me of maps in ET.

When I saw other people playing FPS games I would remember how much I enjoyed ET.

When I visited a war museum here in Poland and saw German weaponry, I missed ET.

lol. I just couldn't escape it. I was meant to come back. As soon as my new computer comes in I'll be back!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, McGrath said:

Thanks guys. I have to tell you how hilarious this is...

When I was away, I would walk around corners or see buildings that reminded me of maps in ET.

When I saw other people playing FPS games I would remember how much I enjoyed ET.

When I visited a war museum here in Poland and saw German weaponry, I missed ET.

lol. I just couldn't escape it. I was meant to come back. As soon as my new computer comes in I'll be back!

Feel free to play on silent1 or jay1. :P

Did you bought a standard or own build PC? And where are you from? I see that you like WW2 history, is that right?

Edited by Nefarious Cheat