Need help with exec cvar_restart

-=HipKat=-
Go to solution Solved by Mufasa,

• Platinum VIP

This conversation has reminded me, about adding to the command line, how do I add commands for cvar_restart and exec hkjm?

{For some reason, if I don't restart cvars, exec'ing my cfg makes all the graphics all milky looking)

• Solution
4 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

This conversation has reminded me, about adding to the command line, how do I add commands for cvar_restart and exec hkjm?

{For some reason, if I don't restart cvars, exec'ing my cfg makes all the graphics all milky looking)

+cvar_restart +exec hkjm, after the quotation marks, at the end the target line on your shortcut

Edited by Mufasa
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP
Just now, Mufasa said:

+cvar_restart +exec hkjm, after the quotation marks, at the end the target line on your shortcut

Tanks, I didn't know if i need quotation marks around them or not

Just now, -=HipKat=- said:

Tanks, I didn't know if i need quotation marks around them or not

Nope - no quotation marks. Make sure you get it outside of the quotation marks that are already listed in target. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
2 minutes ago, Mufasa said:

Nope - no quotation marks. Make sure you get it outside of the quotation marks that are already listed in target. 

Not quite working. It's restarting cvcars and execing my cfg before the map loads so I still have the milky looking graphics. I wish I knew what caused that. Been over a year I've had that problem

4 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Not quite working. It's restarting cvcars and execing my cfg before the map loads so I still have the milky looking graphics. I wish I knew what caused that. Been over a year I've had that problem

Delete all the configs from the profiles folders

easiest way to find out  if it's your  cfg  is to  deleted  the cfg load up a  default cfg  then move your  cfg  and load it up

if it's your  cfg  keep doing that and make changes to your cfg  to you find out what is making the change that you don't like  

but to me sounds like a  texture change i would start here   or it could be a  brightness change to  so if you played around with  either of them  this is where you should start checking 

• Like 1