SharK

Mugster

Hi everyone, I am an old school ET player. I used to play under the name Mugster, I have been using a uniquely colored blue/red name SharK recently. Been a few, maybe 5 years even since I played ET. I used to play on a server called FueldumpAllTheTime, which was, as it's name suggests, all Fueldump. It is my favorite map, and I am interested in playing it with other good players. I have been told your beginner's ET server has it on the maplist, but I have been unable to access that server. Does anyone have the specific IP address for the beginner's server please? Alternately, I'd be willing to donate to set up a similar FATT server, if that would be something we could set up. Anyway, good to join your site here, maybe I will be able to join the clan (or whatever it is called these days) soon. Thanks for reading!

• Love 1

Hey there bud, I saw you on the server today. Welcome to our community :). Unfortunately, you joined right after we played Fuel Dump and the way the map voting works is, you have to wait a certain number of maps (I think 8 ) before it appears in the vote list to stop people voting for the same 2 over and over again. It does get played pretty often on the server though.

The IP address you can use to connect to the same server is b2.clan-fa.com, it'll just redirect you straight there. Feel free to check out our other servers though, there's a table here that's got all of our ET servers and their settings so you can pick which one would suit you. https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Server_List

Glad to see you'd be interested in joining the clan. You'll need 40,000XP either on one server or shared between all of them to make an application. Once you've got that, you can make a post here: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/.

Make sure you read the announcements on the right for the template to use before making a topic. If you need any help with an application feel free to PM me on here or there's always our friendly admins on Beginner's 2 that you can PM in game.

Hope to see you in game again bud ;)

• 100 1

Hello and welcome to forums Shark!! 

If you are looking for fueldump its present on - FA recruiting XPS 

FA beginners XPS (jaymod servers both) and FA beginners 2 (silent mod) 

:P wish to see you in servers :)