Mountainradio b1 - Mountainradio_b1.pk3 and waypoints - Enemy Territory Map

Vindstot

Mountainradio b1 - Mountainradio_b1.pk3 and waypoints

View File

Mountain Radio README

Author: errol (IRE)
Last Updated: 01/11/05
Version: b1

Mountain Radio is a small teams / warmup intended, dual objective map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Both teams must steal and transmit 3 of their opponent's secret documents to win. The time limit is set to 10 minutes, but no-one will win until one team has successfully transmitted 3 documents. It's designed for clan warmups and times when your server is quiet. The map has been tested for 1v1 to 4v4 and has resulted in fast-paced, fun-packed games. I dont think it would function well with anything over those numbers, but I could be wrong! 😛

Time limit: 10 minutes
Allies Spawn Time: 15 seconds
Axis spawn Time: 15 seconds
Objectives: Dual obj - steal 3 of your opponent's secret documents and transmit them at your base radio
Gametypes: mp, obj & sw

Credits:
* Thanks to Drakir for the lovely Radar prefab
* Thanks to Lanz and his Silly_CTF script, this really made my script easier to write
* Thanks to all the testers on the Bolthole. All my VPL clan buds & M4X spankage, :RedleB:, xOr, HumanCanniBal, BenMcDermott, Dazza, WatchYourBack:-), PapaSchlumpf & cadea.

Notes:
* 2 textures (the team signs / flags) & 1 sound (allies alarm) from Wolf: ET have been modified & renamed by me and included in the pk3. I don't claim to have created these textures / sounds. It was the only way I could figure to best use them in my map.
* If you would like to add this map to any script, the (bsp) name is mountainradio_b1.

Known Issues in b1:
* Team members seem to spawn into the same spawn point / spawn on top of each other (fixed for b2)
* Mortar 'allegedly' seems to go through the sky at times 😛 (I still say this is lies!)

Please leave any feedback, bugs or suggestions at http://www.vplclan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=749

Have fun!

mountainradio_b1.way mountainradio_b1_goals.gm

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/08/19
  • Category
  • Map Type
    Objective
  • Map Size
    Small
  • Map Theme
    Undefined