Other Overcooked is free until the 11th of July on Epic Games Store

ElEl

Title says it all. Here's a link. You need an account on the store to purchase it but you don't need to enter any credit/debit card details, just an email address. I've only played it for an hour or so on my friend's switch but it's a fun game, especially co-op. Here's the Steam link so you can see gameplay and reviews cause Epic's store is trash 😛.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I believe you are able to keep it once the discount is removed on the 11th. Quite an important point :).

Enjoy.

Edited by ElEl
  • Like 1

Just now, DoubleDragon said:

Epic games got it to https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/overcooked/home as download play option

Yes this is the same link I provided in the first post. Just click the big button in the middle of the screen that says FREE and it'll take you to the checkout. Then go back to that link and click the same button but now it says INSTALL.

oops don't click random links to check paths on hypertexts my bad

I did how ever click the last one it went to steam sorry

Edited by DoubleDragon