Guess-the-map ( + Guess by SS ) ET game

Vindstot

Just now, Letdown said:

This one looks like Paris Bastille style but I guess it' not 🤔

I'll give you a hint: It's the centre of a symmetrical map.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Yea I thought saberpeak too at first but it's just the prefab for the hut, there's no sign or that wooden slab there in saberpeak.

I don't think I've played either of these 2 maps which is rare. Have they been on Jay3 at some point?

The first one of those 2 maps have been played on NQ1, and was even suggested on jay2, but I think it didnt get into rotation there. Actually I never played that map on FA. But after checking it, it was in rotation in 2016 on jay3

The other one couldnt get into any FA servers rotation now, as it is not fit to be there. Maybe if we start a new server. In fact we have a club about it, and it was even mentioned. And this map was mentioned a bit more than a week ago (not in a club topic)

Maybe those hints can help. I can give more if needed 😛

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Both incorrect 😛

Damn, I guess the bottom one is that gamma map then 😛 But I have become so unfamiliar with those... Is it Gamma Mill?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ElEl said:

Yea I thought saberpeak too at first but it's just the prefab for the hut, there's no sign or that wooden slab there in saberpeak.

I don't think I've played either of these 2 maps which is rare. Have they been on Jay3 at some point?

I don't think either of the 2 maps I posted have been on Jay3, I check earlier and meant to make a reply but something came up. They've all been on F|A servers though at some point.

Hide contents

Chateau

True,its chateau ^^ 😘

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Battery 

But yeah, I have made a topic like this already 😛 thanks cheep 

I still have unguessed maps. Try your luck ^^

• Like 1

• Leader
6 hours ago, Barn!e said:

Northpole :)

Thanks, I could not think of the name... :D

I do remember getting stuck in that cannon barrel because a teammate had crowded in behind me! :o 

• RedBaird changed the title to Guess-the-map ( + Guess by SS ) ET game
  • Leader

/merged two topics into one Masterful ET Guessing Game!  (I "know" the SS-views, but cannot think of the map-names immediately. :(