Away

GhostHope

hey guys. Sorry about not being on for a while but i have been grounded from the Computer because i Had a fight with my English teacher. the Jackass Tried having my parents put me into a "focusing" class. thing is i do all the work before he is able to put his ass on his chair and he gets pissed. so we yelled at eachother and i almost knocked him out...so yeah...i wont be on for another week so i just thought that i would let you guys know so you dont think that i left the Server and the forum and the great community.

Yea bad idea about hollering at the teacher. Best response IMO is go straight to the V.P. and complain about your teacher. Tell them your bored with the class and want something harder. Then let your parents know what happened and get them to holler at your teacher. They can't suspend you or put you in 'focusing' class if your parents stand up for your rights. Involve your parents in your schooling so we can keep ya ingame and inspawn :P

well see the teacher always says something stupid and i catch him on the technicalities and use those against him and he gets pist so i retaliate back because he's a big jackass. spend 1 day in his class you'll wanna punch him by the end of it.

• Administrators

Do what I did back in the day, politely ask the teacher to sit down and teach the rest of the class, I did this to my history teacher 3-4 times, since my parents made me go to catholic high school when we came to canada I did this to my religion teacher too since she had no clue about international religions

haha.....The teacher did right a book...and did teach college for a while i think....his name is Jeffery Ross....he wrote a book on poems and something else...either way i hate him, he can be cool but most of the time you just wanna knock him out...