Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]

shellshock

Thank you all for your support. She currently is having multiple cramps every 30 Mins. She experienced this in her last miscarriage. 

Lots of Good wishes to you and your family... mate :)

Tell her to be at full rest, pregnancy in PCOS can be tough both mentally and physically, so rest is very required

Dont miss any of the antenatal checkups.... 

good luck

So more news, unfortunately for me and her, we are looking at signs of a miscarriage. She’s been vomiting, getting vaginal spotting and she’s always tired. I wish we had an accurate answer to if she is or not. This is very hard on us. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

So I really didn’t want to be writing this because I didn’t know it would come to this but a couple days ago me and my girlfriend went to the hospital. After hours of waiting around and a bunch of tests, we ended up loosing our child. We though that it was 6 weeks in. She believes that we lost it a couple weeks into the pregnancy. We’re holding up okay. It’s hard to fathom and wrap our minds around it but god works in mysterious ways. 

• Sad 9

• RedBaird changed the title to Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]